Title: 7 Learning Apps Every Student Needs to Have in 2021
It is difficult to imagine a person who does not carry a mobile phone around. Now that we perform a lot of our daily tasks with the help of different apps on our smartphones, it’s really no surprise that there are apps for students to help them improve their learning experience. If you are a student, who loves to do things on the go, these following apps are going to be quite useful for your learning.
This is an app for those who want to learn different languages. This app was launched back in 2012. Initially, it was a part of the language teaching program. If you are willing to learn an international language, Duolingo can help you learn it. It comes with a basic as well as a premium version. You can choose your subscription based on your requirements.
The most highlighting features of this app include the following:
- Learn a wide range of languages, including Korean, English, Japanese, Spanish and more.
- There are plenty of mini-lessons and activities to make learning new language fun for you.
- It has a feature that allows you to hear and repeat the language you want to learn.
- Maple Calculator:
As the name suggests, this is a calculator app that helps you deal with complex mathematical problems. You get to learn the step-by-step solutions for different problems with the help of this app. Besides, you can explore alternative ways to solve different equations as well. You can install this app for free. Also, this app can be used by math students of all levels.
Some the major features of this app include the following:
- No installation or registration charge required
- Get step-wise solutions for all math problems
- Can even detect hand-written math problems
- Also, works without internet connectivity
- Khan Academy:
Khan Academy is a great app to have on your smartphone, irrespective of what course or academic level you are pursuing currently. This platform offers a wide array of courses, subjects, and chapters to learn from anywhere in the world. This free-to-learn app covers all the major subject areas across different academic levels. It is basically a place where you can get free learning material on any academic topic under the sun.
Some of the major features of this learning app include:
- Use this app completely free of cost
- Learn a variety of subjects starting from Science, Engineering, English Language, arts, and more.
- Use the app in 10+ languages, including English, Polish, Bulgarian, Hindi, and more.
- Find K-12 study materials from different courses belonging to different parts of the world.
- Google Classroom:
In the time of the pandemic, when schools and colleges remain closed, millions of students have received their lessons from teachers through this app. This is one of the finest apps that allow teachers and students to connect online without any hassle. The app supports a lot of useful activities, including sharing of documents, collection and marking of assignments, copying the Google documents for each student, and much more.
Some of the major features of this app are mentioned below:
- It allows you to keep track of your due assignments
- Teachers can collect and grade the submitted assignments
- It is easy to share documents, slides, and infographics through this app
- It comes for free and runs no ad
MyAssignmentelp.com is one of the leading academic assistance providers on the internet. It has recently come up with its app, which is quite user-friendly. You can use this app to ask for sample solutions for any academic problem you have. There are thousands of academic experts from different academic backgrounds to help you with the task. You can also get free access to thousands of assignment samples, study materials and question-answers for major courses from different countries.
Some of the major highlights of this app are mentioned below:
- Guidance from PhD qualified experts in specific subject areas
- 24×7 active customer support to offer immediate support
- Plagiarism-free sample solutions guaranteed
- On-time delivery of personalized order
- Affordable pricing with great deals and discounts
This is yet another online platform where students can find study materials for their academic courses. This is also a free-to-use app, which offers support for 30+ subjects, including mathematics, business management, computer science, language and more.
Some of the major features of this app include:
- 2,000+ online courses from major subjects, such as Computer Science, Data Science, History, Business and more.
- Learn from 100+ reputed universities from all across the globe, including Harvard, Columbia, Berkley, and more.
- Take part in quizzes and challenges to test your knowledge.
- Use discussion forums to discuss your doubts and queries with professors.
This is a communication platform made especially for students to help them connect through real-time messaging. You can use this tool to take help from fellow learners. The app even comes with a translator that can translate in over 90 languages.
Some of the major features of the app include the following:
- You can communicate with fellow students (and teachers) in real time.
- Share important documents such as files, photos, and content from any site.
- Join a network of millions of students to learn from.
The list does not end here. You will find several alternatives to these apps mentioned in this blog, and most of them are developed to help students improve their learning experience. You can install these apps on your smartphone as per your requirements and see if they can improve your academic performance or not.
Author bio: Walter James is a freelance app developer who has worked for a number of large enterprises in the past. He has currently joined MyAssignmenthelp.com as an expert in computer science and programming. He has also helped develop the MyAssignmenthelp app.