QuickBooks error H303 is an H-series error that is associated with the multi-user facility. It appears when you try to access your company file due to improper hosting configurations. The error suggests that the system hosting the file needs some additional configuration. The error occurs when the workstation cannot reach the Server computer to share the file due to a missing component or setup issues.
Read Also : Quickbooks error 30159
What can prompt Error H303 in QuickBooks Desktop Pro
You can get the error H303 in QuickBooks Desktop Pro when you try to reach your company file, and the hosting setup is inaccurate. The major reasons behind the error are as follows:
- If the Network Data (.ND) files get damaged.
- QuickBooks failing to acquire the IP address of the server computer.
- Unstable Internet Connection can produce network timeout, causing the error.
- The Windows firewall settings blocking the workstation’s access to the server.
- Failure of QuickBooks Components like QBDB Server Manager.
How can you fix the QuickBooks Company File Error H303?
You can resolve the QuickBooks Company File Error H303 by running the QuickBooks Database Server Manager. The steps are as follows:
- Close all QuickBooks windows and open the QuickBooks Tool Hub application.
- Dab ‘Network Issues’ tab and then click on the ‘QuickBooks Database Server Manager’ button.
- Use the ‘Browse’ option to open your Company file and then press the ‘Start Scan’ button.
The tool scans your files for issues and also check other components and firewall settings. Hit the ‘Close’ button when the process completes.
Running the QuickBooks Database Server manager from the Tools Hub can help you resolve the QuickBooks Error H303. If you continue to face the error and seek the help of an expert for resolution, contact us at our 1.800.579.0391.