The systematic method that users use to solve problems encountered when using HP printers is called HP printer troubleshooting. This website provides simple solutions for recurring errors.
Issues with the ink cartridges, paper jams can cause a failure in the printing process of the 123.hp.com printer. Do the steps given below.
What to do if Printer is Not Printing Properly?
- Ensure you have inserted the correct type and size of the paper into the main input tray.
- Look for error messages on the front panel of your HP printer.
- If any error message appears on the panel, do the necessary steps to rectify the printing problem.
- Try removing the USB cord and then replug it if the HP printer uses a wired setup.
- If your printer is linked to a network, check if your Internet speed is proper.
- The print queue manages the print tasks, try clearing it.
- Check if the electrical cable is inserted correctly.
- Confirm the authenticity of the installed cartridges and replace the same if it is not compatible with your HP printer.
HP Printer Paper Jam Issue
Paper jams can happen across several regions that are inside your printer. The instructions on how to rectify the paper jam issue are listed below.
How to Clear Paper Jam on an HP Printer?
- Make sure you take the jammed papers quickly, else it can cause problems in your HP printer.
- Switch Off the HP printer by long pressing the Power button on it.
- Raise the cartridge access door that is located on your HP printer.
- Lift the paper path unit and take its cover out.
- Look for the paper jams and remove them.
- After removing, check if the paper jam error message has been cleared from the printer’s front panel.
- If the error continues, find if any jammed papers are present in the carriage region.
- Discard the debris or jams if present to resolve the HP printer troubleshooting issue.
HP Printer Troubleshooting for Not Working Issue
The general procedures that must be carried out to fix the HP printer not working error are provided below.
Why is HP Printer Not Working?
- Reset the complete internal module by disconnecting your HP printer.
- To verify if the power outlet is functioning correctly, try plugging another device to it.
- Remove the electrical cord from the rear of your HP printer.
- Also, unplug the electrical cord’s other end from the outlet.
- Wait for about a minute and then reconnect the electrical cord between the printer’s back and the outlet.
- Do not utilize any extensions for setting up the power connection.
- Verify the access and rear areas of your printer.
- If the Indicator light is switched On, it indicates that the hp printer troubleshooting error has been fixed.
Solution to Solve for HP Printer Offline Issues
A status message of Printer Offline or Printer Not Responding gets displayed on your Windows or Mac system. Carry out the instructions given below.
How do I Change Printer from Offline to Online?
- Ensure that the 123.hp.com printer is not in the Use Offline mode.
- Select the Start icon available on the lower left corner of the window.
- Choose Settings and then select the Devices option.
- Click Printers & Scanners and choose the model of your Hewlett Packard printer from the queue of installed devices.
- Select the Open Queue option. Now disable the Use Printer Offline mode under the Printers menu.
- Check if the offline error of your HP printer has been resolved.
- If the issue persists, uninstall the printer driver.
- Reinstall the driver’s latest version from this website to rectify the problem.
Solution for HP Ink Cartridge Problem
An Ink Cartridge Problem or similar message appears on the screen of your Windows or Mac computer. This error occurs because of several reasons.
How do I Solve HP Ink Cartridge Problem?
- HP Printer Troubleshooting Ink Cartridge Issue, Ensure that the cartridges are compatible and genuine with the model of your HP printer.
- Try cleaning the carriage contacts and the ink cartridge.
- Reset the 123.hp.com printer and then check if the problem has been fixed.
- Check if sufficient ink is present inside the ink cartridge.
- Change the cartridge immediately if the ink levels are not up to the estimated level.
- Try printing an print quality diagnostic report.
- Study the printed report to find which cartridge is causing the issue.
- Replace the problematic black or colored cartridge with a compatible one.
HP Printer Troubleshooting Printhead Problem
The Printhead Appears to be Missing or Printhead Problem message gets displayed on the operation panel of your printer.
How do I Fix Printhead Issue on HP Printer?
- Carry out the printhead cleaning process.
- Keep unused papers into the main input tray of your HP printer.
- Press and hold the Power button on your printer.
- Tap the Cancel button for about two times.
- Press the Resume button one time.
- Finish the printhead cleaning process by releasing the Power button.
- You can also utilize the HP Solution Center software for cleaning the printhead.
- After the printhead cleaning is done, check if the hp printer troubleshooting – error message has disappeared from the printer’s touch panel.
HP Wireless Printer Setup
No other tech company is as renowned as HP when it comes to printers. With millions of users using HP’s printers, it is a no-brainer that its printers are one of the world’s best. HP printers are reliable, easy to use and compact. Keeping in mind the ever-changing trends in technological advancement, HP too brings in innovation in its products to match them. The latest offering from HP printers is its wireless printers.
These wireless printers are compact, lightweight and can handle multiple tasks. Perfect for homes and small enterprises, HP wireless printers are also easy to setup. So let us look on how you can set up HP’s wireless printer.
Setup HP Wireless Printer on your computer
Follow the below mentioned steps for HP Wireless Printer Setup. Also by following this method, you can connect HP printer to Wi-Fi.
- The first step is obviously will be to turn on your Wireless printer
- Use the touch screen in the wireless printer to connect it to your network.
- On the touch screen panel, touch the right arrow key and then “setup”.
- Select “Network” and then “Wireless Setup Wizard”, this will search for wireless routers in the range.
- Now select your Network or SSID from the list.
- Enter the password for the network and then touch “Done”.
- Setup is done, so press “OK” to confirm and again touch “OK” to print wireless report or simply click “Skip”.
You have setup the wireless printer successfully and this printer. You should now be able to browse to the printer and print to it. By doing the above mentioned process you are able to do HP printer wireless setup without CD. But if in any case you are unable to setup your printer then contact HP Printer Assistant or HP Printer Tech Support on their official website.
Now that we have learnt as how to setup HP wireless printer, let us answer some questions that you may have about setting up your HP wireless printer.
To connect your HP printer to a new router or to change its wireless network, you need to access the “Wireless Setup Wizard” on the printer’s screen panel or touch screen, whichever available. The printer will show you the list of available networks, here you need to select the one that you want your printer to connect and press “ok”. Then fill in the login ID and password of the network to connect.