QuickBooks is a reliable and efficient accounting application which caters to several small as well as medium scale businesses worldwide. It has best in-class features which goes in sync with seamless operation and a user-friendly interface. Even though it flaunts best in the market, it ends up getting technical glitches and bugs, in the long run. The “QuickBooks Unable To Send Invoices” is an error code among many others which triggers due to invoice being sent using e-mail services. Primary cause is that the preferred e-mail service being opted for sending the statements is not accurate. The major causes of its occurrence and the best remedies to obviate the error are mentioned in the upcoming topics.
It can rather be said that the error code “QuickBooks Unable To Send Invoices” is a common error and it can be solved using simple solutions by anyone as given in the post. However, if you still find stranded with troubleshooting, you can dial the toll-free +1-855-856-0042 for a better tech help.
Read More | QBDBmgrn not running on this computer
Causes behind the “QuickBooks Unable To Send Invoices” error
There are several factors that contribute in the appearance of the error aforementioned. They are mentioned below-
- The administrator domain can’t be accessed.
- The user is not having a preferred valid e-mail configuration.
3. The user’s e-mail service provider has inappropriate security measures.
Read More | QuickBooks error PS107
Preventive methods to fix the “QuickBooks Unable to Send Invoices” error
Below mentioned are the best working solution for combating the error code mentioned above.
Solution: Configuration of e-mail service within QuickBooks
A properly configured e-mail setting is necessary to take appropriate action to send the e-mails without any hindrance.
- Open ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
2. Navigate ‘Edit’ menu sitting in the menu bar.
3. Choose ‘Preferences’. You will see two panels across the screen. Go to the left panel.
4. Select ‘My Preferences’ in the panel. Choose ‘Edit’.
5. Click ‘Default’. Check whether preferred e-mail service provider is same as the ‘Server Name’.
6. Make required changes. For instance- If you use outlook, use ‘intuit.smtp.mail.outlook.com’. instead of ‘smtp.mail.outlook.com’.
To go on with the solution provided in the above steps, you need to verify everything is working fine. Follow the next solution in order to ensure this.
Solution-2: Run a sample company file
- Open ‘QuickBooks Desktop’.
2. Hover over menu bar, select ‘File’ menu.
3. Go to ‘Close Company’.
4. A window appears with title ‘No Company Open’. Select ‘Open a Sample File’ in it.
5. Browse through and choose desired sample file to open.
6. Once it opens, try going to the email service provider settings and retry sending invoice.
If the above solution doesn’t work for you, you may try resetting your email service for things to get back on track
We now reach the conclusion of our blog. We hope to infer you all details about the error code “QuickBooks Unable To Send Invoices” by providing you with the necessary tools to overcome the issue in no time. We believe that with all our efforts we sincerely responded to each of our user’s queries. However, if the user still can’t overcome the problem, it is advised to call on the helpdesk number 855-856-0042 for further information and assistance.