If you’re an adventure seeker, Dubai is the place for you. Exciting extreme sports include anything from skydiving to zip lining. Dubai dune buggy riding in the desert, on the other hand, is a perennial favorite among thrill-seekers.
Dubai Dune Buggy Riding
When it comes to seeing Dubai’s natural desert scenery up close and personal, nothing beats a thrilling Desert safari Dubai in a une Buggy. The buggies used for dune buggy riding are small, light-weight automobiles with over-sized, low-pressure tyres for riding on the sands, and are totally safe for novice drivers. This contrasts with dune bashing, which is done in 4×4 cars with certified drivers who hold specific driving licences.
You can make it as quick and exciting as you wish. You can ride solo in a buggies or with a friend in a double-seated buggies. This daring exercise is made all the more exhilarating by the difficult terrain and the breathtaking vistas of the sandscape.
Dune Buggy riding in Dubai so great
- The spectacular views of the desert: Taking part in this unique adventure activity lets you explore the terrain at your own speed. Follow your teacher and the other buggy riders as he shows you how to get about the desert and where to go.
- Make it your first time: You don’t have to be a skilled dune buggy driver to have a good time. To begin your adrenaline-pumping trip, simply follow the safety instructions given to you by your instructor.
- It’s safe: Riding a dune buggy is done with consideration for your well-being and safety. Before you begin, you will be taught how to securely drive the dune buggy and given instructions on the path. Helmets and eye goggles are among the safety equipment your guide will supply you with.
The ideal locations for dune riding
- Al Badayer/ The Big Red: Its name derives from the enormous sand dune’s blood-red colour. The Hatta/Oman (E44) route leads 45 minutes from Dubai to this popular destination for desert-related activities and some very spectacular ones.
- Al Faya Desert: Those wishing for even greater sand dunes should head to Al Faya Desert in the Arabian Peninsula. It’s 50 minutes from Dubai by car along the Sharjah-Kalba (E55) road, and it’s far enough away from the city to be quiet.
- Fossil and Camel Rock: Due to the jagged rock formations, this area is popular with dune buggy riders as well as photographers. These rock formations include marine fossils that date back millions of years, as well as a well-known one that resembles a camel lying in the sand, among other things. A 50-minute trip from Dubai will take you to the Sharjah/Kalba road.
Booking Desert Safari Dubai Deals
Riding a Dune Buggy is a fun and safe way to explore more of the desert landscape and the city as a whole. Choosing the correct dune buggy tour Dubai is all you have to do when you are ready to begin this exciting excursion.
Select a service provider based on your personal preferences, such as specialty or preferred delivery schedule. Despite the fact that most trips go during the day, some also offer rides at sunset (often combined with Dune bashing and other desert sports).
When making your reservations, don’t forget to factor in the tours’ length. Daylight means more time to explore the desert and gain a better understanding of this unique environment.
Most buggy rental firms will pick you up and leave you off at your hotel or apartment, and some even provide a whole package with a BBQ dinner and live entertainment. The following are a few suggestions for you to consider, all of which are available through Viator.:
Recommended Dune Buggy Tour package Dubai:
- The self-drive experience with pickups and drops from Dubai is a perfect introduction to riding in small groups. The trip lasts about 3 hours with an hour of driving time.
- Try a desert evening package that includes a 1-hour dune buggy ride for two people (or 30 minutes each), dinner, a camel ride, and Tanura dance and belly dancing performances – further information can be found by clicking here
- Groups can choose between an early morning or late afternoon dune buggy excursion for up to 5 people, which will take you deep into the desert and take approximately 4 to 6 hours total, including pick-up and drop-off.
Consider reserving through Get Your Guide, a well-respected online booking tool, as well.
- To beat the heat, get up early and take part in our morning Dune Buggy excursion. Included are hotel pickups and all the safety gear and equipment you’ll need for an early morning adventure in the Dubai desert for one hour.
- Try this evening sunset adventure, which includes an hour of driving time and your dune buggy ride, in addition to a BBQ meal.
- An lengthy 4-hour morning or 6-hour evening journey out to the ever-popular Al Khayma Desert Camp includes 50 minutes of driving time in a dune buggy. This is one of the most popular dunes buggy tours in Dubai; view all the details and features here.