When it comes to finding out the best software for accounting and bookkeeping, QuickBooks comes at the peak. But this software also is not more away from the glitches. Users often come across various bugs … Read More
When it comes to finding out the best software for accounting and bookkeeping, QuickBooks comes at the peak. But this software also is not more away from the glitches. Users often come across various bugs that can live longer and harm the system if they do not fix them on time. QuickBooks Error 3180 may appear in QB Desktop when playacting many varieties of operations and may show different confronting messages. This error generally takes place due to conflict with any software or corrupted software installation. In this post, you will get a profound guide to deal with this error.
Important: QB users can acquire personalized help anytime from certified technical experts by making a call at a toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226.
What may lead to QuickBooks Error 3180?
- A corrupt downloaded file or incomplete installation of QB.
- Windows registry infected from a recent QB- related software setting (it can be installation or uninstallation).
- A virus/ malware attack is causing corrupt windows OS/ QB-related program files.
- Some other applications mistakenly erased QB -related files.
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks Desktop Error 3180?
Solution 1: Unify Items in QuickBooks
- To execute this, you need to understand the given steps:
- Firstly, you are advised to open QuickBooks Desktop.
- Move to the “List” menu and then the “Item” section.
- After that, choose the account including inactive.
- For sorting the table, opt for “Type header”
- Now, give new names to the “Point of Sale payment” items.
- Right-click on the payment part that begins with Point of Sale.
- Select “Edit Items”
- Now, add “OLD” with the item name.
- Hit “OK” after adding.
- Now, run the commercial exchange from the Point of Sale
- In QuickBooks desktop, combine the duplicate items now.
- Choose “Edit Item” again.
- Remove “OLD” from the item name.
- Hit “OK”
- And to confirm, click on the “Yes” button.
Solution 2: Ratify that the Vendor is assigned to the Sales Tax Items
Get help by the following provided instructions:
- Open the QuickBooks Desktop program on your PC.
- Go to the “List” section.
- Then, travel to the “Item” menu.
- Select “Include Inactive”
- Select the “Type column” to order the list alphabetically.
- At last, make sure that all the sales tax objects have a tax agency.
Once you are done, try to operate the QB program to check if the QuickBooks pos error 3180 is resolved. If the same issue code is persisting, give it an attempt at the next solution.
Solution 3: Determine Your Tax Preference
To do so, undergo the underneath steps:
- First, open QuickBooks Point of Sale.
- Now, Go to the “File” menu.
- Opt for the “Preferences” option.
- After that, select “Company”
- Under the “Financial” part, click the “Accounts” button.
- Put a checkmark on the “Basic and Advanced” tab.
- Make sure that QB Sales Tax Payable is only ordered in the sales tax row. If it is not, replace it and run a financial exchange.
Hopefully, once going through the troubleshooting steps enumerated in this article, you can resolve QuickBooks Error 3180 with comfort. In case you come across any troublesome problem, call QuickBooks error support number +1(800) 314-0226 to get in touch with skilled technicians. They will provide you a swift resolution by identifying the root cause behind the issue.