On Air France Airline, flyers can do flight check-in up to 30 hours before the scheduled flight departure on their mobile phone. One can utilize this time to print a flight boarding pass or make an online seat selection to choose their preferred seat on the plane. There are different ways to do flight check-in including the website, mobile app, and airport based on the requirements. After flight check-in, a flyer will receive their boarding pass in the form of a text message or an email that they can show to the airport’s concerned authority on their mobile phone.
What important things to keep in mind while doing flight check-in through the website on Air France Airlines?
Passengers who have made Air France booking can go through the following vital instructions to do online flight check-in.
- As per the rules, a flyer can do flight check-in within 30 minutes to 30 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- Passengers flying with an infant of two or fewer years of age are not allowed to do online flight check-in.
- If your flight departure city belongs to Alicante, Bern, Damascus, Genoa Ljubljana, Hanoi, Luxembourg, Malte, Palma, Seoul, Serville, Verona, Vigo, Helsinki, then you cannot check-in online.
- Unaccompanied minors are not eligible for online flight check-in.
How to do online flight check-in on Air France?
By following the step-by-step guide, passengers with Air France flight booking will be able to do online flight check-in.
- Go to the Air France official site.
- Click on the flight check-in button.
- Now enter your last name and flight reservation number on the required columns.
- Choose the flight you want to check-in online.
- You can make an advance seat reservation to get your preferred seats on the plane on the next step.
- You can also request extra legroom and extra baggage allowance.
- After selecting a seat, click on the Change seat selection button.
- Now, the airline will ask you to retrieve your flight boarding pass which you can either print or receive through an email or SMS. You can also receive your pass at the airport check-in counter.
Once you follow these steps, it will be easy for you to do online flight check-in and add additional services to your Air France booking based on your travel needs and requirements. For more information, call on the toll-free helpline number.