Since 2018, Dr. Sandeep Kautish is in the Professor & Dean Position of the LBEF Campus in Kathmandu. The LBEF campus is functioning in Nepal in collaboration with the Asia Pacific University of Malaysia. He became an academician by choice and contributed 16 years to this profession. For 05 years, he had worked in academic positions in Indian educational institutions and in abroad.
He had completed his Bachelor’s, Masters and Doctorate degrees in Computer Science Intelligent Systems on Social Networks from Maharashi Dayanand Saraswati University, Ajmer.
Then, he completed the training program in Computer Science and Support Services from ICFAI Foundation of Higher Education, Hyderabad. He did Diploma in Management from Vardhmaan Mahaveer Open University, Kota.
Value Added Certification Courses
- He holds an E-commerce certificate from Cambridge Intercontinental University.
- He completed a Microsoft certificate course program in Python programming in 2018.
- Dr. Sandeep did an IS/IT certificate course from the University of Minnesota in 2020.
- He worked for Management and Commerce Institute of Global Synergy (MIGS) Ajmer 2004-2006.
- Dr. Kautish had appointed on the Faculty Member and Academic Counselor position at ICFAI, Ajmer, from 2006-2009.
- He was an Assistant Professor at the Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Dehradun (2009-2013). e heHHe handled the responsibilities of classroom training, research, and coordination in the college. In 2013, he was promoted as Associate Professor in the college, worked there for one year, and left the college in 2014.
- He came to Bathinda and joined Guru Kashi University as a Professor CSE department & Principal Engineering (2014-2015). He coordinated the PhD/M.phil course programs and guided the research scholars in conducting the research activities.
- Dr. Sandeep Kautish became the Principal Engineering in Northwest Institute of Engineering and Technology, Moga (2015-2016). He handled the responsibilities of the 10 years old leading institution comprising management, engineering, and diploma courses.
- At the Anna University, Chennai, he was a Ph.D. Thesis Examiner & External RDC member 2016-17.
- He was the guiding Ph.D. scholar in the Computer Science field at Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, 2014-2018. Furthermore, he worked on research on Bihar’s flood-affected places, risk assessment on flood-affected areas, and temporary mining conducted in Bihar.
- Dr. Sandeep Kautish was Dean and Professor at Guru Kashi University Bathinda (2016-18). He had handled his role of guiding the Ph.D. scholars of the computer science domain.
- He was the keynote speaker at the Vellore Institue of Technology in April 2019. In the International Virtual Conference, he spoke about computer vision and recent developments.
- He led the discussions on recent developments in the computer science and medical field as a keynote speaker at Universal Group of Institutions.
- He had guided the Ph.D. scholars in the IT domain as a Ph.D. supervisor at Lincoln University College, Malaysia 2019.
- Dr. Kautish was the guest editor contractual position at Bentham Science.
- Since 2018, he is handling his responsibilities of Dean-Academics at the LBEF Campus of Kathmandu. LBEF has 21 years of legacy working under collaboration with APU Malaysia. He is working on his role of full-time Academic Leadership position. Additionally, the lists of courses provided at LBEF Malaysia are Bsc (Hons), BSc (Hons), Networking Computing, Database Automation, M.sc ITM, BA (Hons.) Business Management, MBA (morning), and MBA weekend courses. He is continuously working on diverse platforms to promote university courses.
- The areas of his research interest include business analytics, machine learning, decision support system, and information systems.
- He had authored and edited several books published by the reputed publishers’ Springer, Elsevier, Wiley, De Gruyter, and IGI Global.
- Around 40+ journals had been published on his name in IGI Factor, Inderscience, Elsevier, and Springer.
- He enacted as an editorial member at Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing (Springer), Multimedia Tools & Applications (Springer), Computer Communications (Elsevier), International Journal of Decision Support System Technology (IGI Global USA), International Journal of Image Mining (Inderscience Publication) and Australasian Journal of Information Systems (AJIS).
- In his account, there are more than 50 publication houses where he has published his journals.
- On his blog www.sandeepkautish.com, he has shared the details about his researches and interview videos.
- In 2019, he had filed a patent on solar energy equipment prepared using artificial intelligence. He conducted his research on solar energy equipment and artificial intelligence.