Aeromexico Airlines is the flag carrier of Mexico, founded in 1934 operating flights to more than 90 destinations in Mexico, Canada, South America, North America, and Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, and Asia. Its multiple services include multiple check-in options, baggage allowance, booking, cancellations, refunds, check-in, advance seat selection, pre-meal and drinks orders, flight changes, etc. You can dial Telefono de Aeromexico to know more about its services.
The airline offers three types of travel classes including Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, and Business Class. Passengers can make their travel plans to their favorite destination and book a flight ticket after purchasing online in-flight products for a seamless experience. You can also derive customer services by calling on Aeromexico Telefono and get instant help to resolve your flight-related matters.
Here are a few ways to save money while flying on Aeromexico Airlines
- Joining the Aeromexico Flyer Program – It is one of the airline’s free loyalty programs known as Club premier which passengers can sign up for by visiting the airline’s official site. You can earn reward or bonus points after flying on Aeromexico flights or its partner airlines, or with cruises, hotel bookings, and shopping. After collecting enough points, you can later apply for Aeromexico Club Premier Gold, Platinum, or Titanium and also transfer some of your earned points from your club premier membership to the travel credit cards to earn more points.
- Travel with one carry-on bag – Aeromexico airlines allow its flyers to travel with one personal item for free and other bags for an additional fee. However, you can save the baggage fee, which is around $30 for the first bag, followed by other bags by simply avoiding many bags and going light. Start doing baggage management and utilize your space in the right way.
- Buy a co-branded credit card – There are different co-branded credit cards such as the Aeromexico Visa Signature, Aeromexico Visa, and Aeromexico Visa Secured, which you can buy and derive the benefit of complimentary checked baggage. You can also earn bonus or reward points after using the card.
- Using a general travel card – If you want to save a small portion of the baggage fee, using a general travel card is a suitable option. It will offer you an annual allowance for your travel needs by covering the airline fees. If you have the Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card, you can apply for accrued miles to make travel purchases within the past 90 days.
- Buying a premium flight ticket – After buying a premium ticket, you can travel with one checked baggage for free. Passengers with Basic Economy and Main Cabin flight tickets can only travel with carry-on benefits. You can consider calling on Aeromexico Telefono USA to know about the current flight deals.
For any query or more information about the flight deals and the airline’s travel policies, call on Numero de Teléfono de Aeromexico.
Also more: Southwest Airlines Español Telefono
Numero de Telefono de Aeromexico
Telefono de Aeromexico
Aeromexico Telefono USA
Southwest Español Telefono