Have you encountered QuickBooks Error 6010 100? If yes, you’ll get the solution to resolve it without any hessle. It is one such issue that doesn’t let users open their company files. However, QuickBooks is a powerful application that fills all your business demands. It includes a great characteristic that helps you perform your work-related tasks efficiently.
QuickBooks File Error 6010 100 can happen due to different reasons, like your windows firewall or security software is not permitting QuickBooks to access the network server. Also, there are more added methods that can trigger this error. You should read this post to know the proper methods in order to deal with Error 6010 100.
Facing any issue resolving Error 6010 While Installing QuickBooks Desktop? Get in touch with our experts anytime by just dialing our toll-free number +1(800) 314-0226.
How can users settle QuickBooks Pro Error 6010?
Users can fix QuickBooks error code 6010 100 with the help of the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps.
Solution 1: Try Restarting the QBDBSM in Your PC
- Restart the QuickBooks Database Server Manager and scan the company file using the below instructions.
- Locate Start >> Go to All Programs.
- Now, double click on QuickBooks Folder and opt for the QuickBooks Database Server Manager option from the list to open it.
- Select all the essential folders to scan.
- If the folder is not available there, Add a New Folder.
- Also, you can highlight the folder, then click on scan now.
- If you notice a headline that states ‘QuickBooks company files found,’ you should confirm that it has been observed.
- Now, open the file using QuickBooks once again.
- At last, sign in to the company file. If you’re able to open the software, it means the QuickBooks Installation Error 6010 100 has been fixed.
Solution 2: By Using QuickBooks Tool Hub
- To begin this solution, download QuickBooks Tools Hub.
- Staying on your browser, press CTRL+J and see the downloads
- Click on the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe file.
- Permit to run by clicking on Yes.
- Install the QB accepting the license agreement.
- Then, click on Next >> Install. It will take some time.
- Once it completes, click on Finish.
- After successfully installing, open QuickBooks Tool Hub.
- Click on the Run QB File Doctor option located under the Company File Issues section.
- It will automatically fix the issue.
- Restart the QB. If still facing QuickBooks Desktop Error 6010, move to the next solution.
Solution 3: Access the QB Company Data File Directly
- Open the folder where you have stored your company files.
- Explore for the file with the ‘.QBW‘ extension.
- Right-click on it and select Copy.
- Paste it on your Desktop.
- Hold down the CTRL key and Open QuickBooks. It will show you a No Company Open Page.
- Now opt for the “Open or restore an existing company” option.
- Find the company file you have copied.
- After that, open it, then go to the desktop.
These are the solutions for manually fixing QuickBooks Error 6010 100. Once you are done, the issue while installing QB will no longer exist. In case you are still encountering the same problem, consider our QuickBooks Error Support at +1(800) 314-0226.