Glassium Industries aluminium fabrication companies in UAEs’ doors specialize in a wide range of doors and offer door installation and maintenance. Glassium Industries Doors works with several well-known international brands and offers a wide selection of doors in the UAE.
The Company focuses on providing high-quality doors in the following categories.:
- Industrial doors – Industrial doors are pretty specific and custom-made to satisfy the needs of various industries. The function specified by the client determines the role of these doors. These doors can be manually or electronically actuated. These doors are tough and designed to keep industrial buildings safe. Glassium Industries are a trusted steel doors supplier Dubai offering all kind of industrial doors made of different materials to suit your needs.
The Company provides different types of doors in the UAE:
- Industrial rolling shutters
- Sectional doors
- Folding doors
- Vehicle doors
- Aircraft hangar doors
- Residential doors–For residential buildings or villas, the Company offers a variety of garage doors. Because they are added to the security element of the premises, these doors must be easily movable and powerful in material and structure.
- Garage doors
- Commercial doors – These doors are designed primarily for usage in commercial buildings. They’re commonly seen in schools, offices, stores, hospitals, manufacturing plants, and other commercial structures.
They are designed with a wide range of applications in mind. There is a lot of foot traffic in these structures, and there are various entry and departure options. The doors must meet all of these requirements, be specified according to the location and use, and be sturdy in material and design to ensure adequate security.
Below are the different types provided by Glassium Industries, an aluminium and glass company Dubai Doors:
- High-speed doors
- Commercial rolling shutters
- Steel doors
- Special application doors – Glassium Industries aluminium fabricator Dubai Doors also offers custom-designed and built doors to meet the needs of their customers. Specialty doors are created, tested, and built to meet particular specifications. These doors feature unique performance qualities that could be useful in various situations.
- Shipyard and hangar doors
- Blast proof doors
- Folding partitions
- Fire and smoke curtains
- Pitch doors
These doors are utilized in various applications, including bank lockers, chemical rooms, airports, ports, conference rooms, passenger elevator entrances, and stadiums.
UPVC is the abbreviation of un-plasticized polyvinyl chloride, while PVC stands for polyvinyl chloride. They are supplemented with various qualities in the items created from them, including doors.
Manufacturers of UPVC doors in UAE use UPVC to save production costs. By allowing natural light and air to travel through these doors, you can make the most of the space available in your room. Furthermore, the roller mechanism at the top and bottom of these doors ensures that the slides integrated into the doors’ external frame operate smoothly, allowing the user to open them gently and comfortably.
Aluminum is a relatively light metal, weighing roughly 2.7 g/cm3, or about a third of the weight of steel or copper. It is, in fact, one of the lightest metals available. Aluminum is ideal for doors and window frames because a lightweight frame is essential for curtain walling. Curtain walls aren’t designed to be structural; they can only hold their weight. Thus the curtain wall companies in UAE prefer Aluminium doors.
Aluminum is malleable and ductile, meaning it can be bent, squeezed into shape, or pushed out into a thin wire without losing strength or shattering. It is flexible rather than brittle, to put it another way. Because the aluminum frame profiles can be twisted or pressed into the correct shape without breaking, this is terrific news for anyone wishing to make a curved curtain wall or window.
Aluminum has long been thought to be more expensive than wood or UPVC. When it comes to long-term investments in objects, however, a person does not consider the cost of the item to enjoy flawless use, cheap maintenance, and fewer chances of damage and repairs.