In our daily life,we require various meeting applications to perform our regular meetups, for example, Zoom, Cisco, WebEx, and other online meeting applications to perform a remote meeting or lecture. With that being said, we … Read More
In our daily life,we require various meeting applications to perform our regular meetups, for example, Zoom, Cisco, WebEx, and other online meeting applications to perform a remote meeting or lecture. With that being said, we often have neededa screen recorder with audio to record our provided actions whether it’s online meetings, lectures, tutorials, or anything else. For that purpose, a screen recorder with audio is the need-of-the-hour and while addressing this need, we’re here with an advanced level computer screen recorder, Wondershare DemoCreator.
The internet is filled with a mountain of screen recorder with internal audio to address the recording needs. Hence to ease your research and provide you with a global solution, we recommend trying this intuitive platform to fulfill your screen recording with audio needs. The best part about this computer screen recorder is that it’s available for both Windows and Mac users and you can learn it without having any prior knowledge or specialty in the screen recording procedures.
How to record Zoom meetings with DemoCreator
Here in this section, we’ll brief you about the complete guide of how you can record zoom meetinguse this computer screen recorder. We recommend you clean up files on your system you don’t want to use and quit all the unnecessary applications before recording to ensure that the recording can be done smoothly without any interrupt.
- Download or update the latest version of DemoCreatorsThe foremost step, before you begin the recording is updating your current version with the newest one. Or if you’re new here, then you need to visit the DemoCreator website and download it for free!
- Launch ZoomOn the other hand, initiate your Zoom application to start your meeting schedule on your system.
- Launch DemoCreator and Set Your Audio, WebcamIf you want to record system sound and microphone sound at the same time, then choose System Sound & Microphone in Audio Sources; If you want to record system sound only, then you can choose only the System sound and mute Microphone on the other hand from these specified buttons.
- Specify Zoom ScreenNow, you can choose to select a target window later option from the recorder interface and then move your mouse to your Zoom application to select that window specifically. DemoCreator will automatically detect the application interface effectively and include that region onto the recording screen automatically.
- Enable Screen Drawing ToolNow if you think your Zoom session recording will require some screen drawing annotations then you can refer to the Screen Drawing tool at the bottom side of the recorder interface and turn on the Screen Drawing Slider by clicking on the tool button.
- Start recordingAfter that, as everything got settled, all you need to do is hit the recording button and it will directly start recording your Zoom meeting session after a short 3 count down.
Editing Functionality of DemoCreator
As soon as you’re done with the recording phenomena of DemoCreator, it’ll take you directly to the video editor to further enhance your recorded content for sharing it across the platforms. Follow the steps below to do that handily.
- Fast Export FunctionalityInside the video editor of DemoCreator, you can permanently export your zoom meeting recorded video with the Fast Export option as shown below:
- Combine Various ClipsNow, if you’ve previously recorded clips of your Zoom meeting session, then you can also import them inside the video editor and then add them to the timeline. It doesn’t matter with the DemoCreator platform If it is several video clips, you can combine them to one in DemoCreator video editor just by adding them to the timeline in your specified sequence.
- Embed AnnotationsNow if you want to include the annotations in the post-production phase, then you can perform it well by referring to the Annotation menu of the interface and then select your desired feature to include in the timeline.
- Add Effects:You can add a variety of effects to your recorded Zoom meetings. To perform this action, go to the Effect menu of the software and add your selected effect to the timeline just on the clip where you need to embed that effect as shown below:
- Cursor EffectsIf your Zoom meeting has the live demonstration of the lecture then you will need a cursor effect to show your audience the way of performing the tasks and for that purpose, DemoCreator enables you to include the Cursor effects with a simple drag and drop functionality. If you want to add this effect, go to the Cursor Effect menu bar from the interface and select your desire effect from the list to add it to the Zoom recording inside the timeline handily.
In a nutshell, we can say that the DemoCreator computer screen recorder can transform your Zoom lectures into a pro-level lecture tutorial with a live demonstration functionality to opt for your audience. With the intuitive platform of recording as well as video editing, you can perform a variety of tasks without facing any problem while performing it because it has some straightforward tools available for the users to utilize accordingly.
Furthermore, you can use DemoCreator to capture your Zoom screens with the automatic application detector screen region functionality which tends to effectively crop the screen to the required extent of the lecture application. In addition to that, the DemoCreator screen recorder with audio can also be utilized for the other online meetings and webinar recordings as it has user-friendly and straightforward features for beginners.