SAT (Scholastic assessment test) is a standardized exam for admission to various undergraduate courses in countries like Australia, USA, UK and others. The exam consists of verbal test, written test and mathematical skills. Applicants can also appear for the subjective SAT (SAT 2) test for scoring in particular subjective papers.
|Name of examination||SAT (Scholastic assessment test)|
|Popular places to get admission in||Undergraduate courses in the US and Canada|
|Also accepted by||The United Kingdom and Australia|
|Conducted by||The College Board|
|Mode of Exam||Written-based examination|
|SAT Fees||$101 without the essay and $117 with essay|
|Score Range||400-1600 points|
|Test Dates||Test Available||SAT Registration Deadline|
|March 13, 2021||SAT Test||February 12, 2021|
|May 8, 2021||SAT Test
SAT Subject Test
|April 8, 2021|
|June 5, 2021||SAT Test
SAT Subject Test
|May 6, 2021|
SAT exams fees:
|Test||Fee (in dollars)|
|SAT (with Essay)||$68|
|SAT Late registration fee||$30|
|Change in Registration||$30|
|SAT registration fee India (without Essay)||$101|
|Each SAT Subject Test (Except Language Tests with Listening)||$22 additional per test|
|Language Tests with Listening (Only available in November)||$26 additional per test|
SAT registration dates:
|SAT Test Date||SAT Registration needs to be done by||Availability of SAT subject tests||SAT Result date|
|March 13, 2021||February 12, 2021||No||March 26, 2021|
|May 8, 2021||April 8, 2021||Yes||May 21, 2021|
|June 5, 2021||May 6, 2021||Yes||May 26, 2021|
|August 28, 2021||July 29, 2021||Yes||September 20, 2021|
|October 2, 2021||September 3, 2021||Yes||October 15, 2021|
|December 4, 2021||November 5, 2021||Yes||December 17, 2021|
Registration for SAT exam:
- Applicants can register for the SAT exam either through online mode or through email.
- Applicants have to create a student profile on the official website.
- They have to choose the date of the test and the test centre. Applicants will receive an immediate confirmation message.
- Now applicants have to pay the fees amount through the given mode.
- The registration deadlines are 3-4 weeks before the given test date.
- If an applicant is registering via email, they have to collect the ‘The Student Registration Guide for the SAT and SAT Subject Tests’ from school. A registration form and return envelope are available with that guide.
- After filling the form, send the form along with a demand draft. The mail will be directed towards the USIEF for further proceedings.
SAT slot booking:
Due to the limited number of seats in all the test centres across India, applicants are advised to book their slot of test centre and test location during the time of online or email registration.
Cancelling of SAT exam:
- Any applicants after complete registration and then cancellation of the exam will not be refunded with the total amount for any days prior to the date of examination.
- Candidates will be eligible for a 10 dollars refund if the cancellation is done 5 days prior to the examination date.
Check all details of SAT 2021 Exam like exam date, registration process, eligibility, fees, results, scores, colleges, pattern and latest news at https://studyabroad.shiksha.com/exams/sat