LinkedIn is the internet’s largest professional network. LinkedIn can help you locate the ideal job or internship, connect with and deepen professional relationships, and develop the skills necessary for career success. LinkedIn is accessible via the LinkedIn desktop application, the LinkedIn mobile application, the LinkedIn mobile web experience, or the LinkedIn Lite Android mobile application. The application is relatively easy to use, and in case you have forgotten your profile’s credentials or want to change it for security concerns, then this article is for you about how to change LinkedIn password.
Step for how to change the LinkedIn password via email:
- To begin, navigate to LinkedIn’s official password reset website and click on the Forgot password link.
- After entering your email address, click the Submit tab.
- Now, check your alternate email for the password reset link and click on it.
- Now a new page will open in which you must create a new password for your LinkedIn account and then confirm it by re-entering.
Steps for how to change the LinkedIn password via recovery number:
- To begin, go to the official LinkedIn sign-in page and log in.
- To access the various options, click on your profile image in the top-right corner.
- Now select Manage Privacy and Settings.
- Change Password is located in the Basics section.
- Now input your current password, followed by a new one for your LinkedIn account.
Both the methods are pretty straightforward; you can go with any way to resolve your issue of how to change the LinkedIn password.
If you continue to have difficulty recovering your Linkedin account password after following the methods above, contact Instant Help Zilla and get your issue fixed ‘how to change LinkedIn password’ by trained experts. They will quickly recover your LinkedIn account password. Our experts are available 24/7 for customer assistance.