How to Connect Canon Pixma TR7520 to Computer
Do you not how to connect Canon Pixma TR750 to a computer? Keep on reading this detailed guide.
Canon has been in the market for a long and surely has produced some great products for the users. It is a well-known and well-established brand when it comes to printers and scanners. It is not very difficult to set up your Canon printer if you wish to do it on your own. But, you still need to be aware of the full process before you proceed with connecting your ij.start.cannon printer. If you own a Canon Pixma TR750 printer and you want to set it up on your own, here’s what you need to do.
Steps to Setup Canon Pixma TR750
Before you set up the printer, you will have to make sure to unpack it properly according to what is mentioned in the guide that you will get. When done, follow the steps mentioned below to set up your printer.
- First, you will have to turn on the printer and then turn on the Wifi on the printer.
- You will then have to click on the wifi option and then choose LAN Settings.
- When done, choose wireless LAN and then choose Wireless LAN Setup. Under this, choose manual connect.
- Next, you will have to wait till your printer looks for the available networks.
- After this, you will have to choose the wireless network that you wish to connect to and then type your password properly. When done, you need to click on the Ok button.
- Wait for it to connect properly and when it is connected, you will have to download the required printer drivers on the system.
Steps to Connect Canon Pixma TR7520 Wirelessly
Now, if you want to connect the Printer to the computer using a wireless setup, you will have to ensure that you have connected the system to the router. To connect wirelessly, follow the steps mentioned below.
- The very first thing that you will have to do is to set up your printer properly.
- When done, you will have to choose the start setup button on the printer screen and then follow the steps appearing on the screen to complete the setup process.
- When the prompt will appear on the screen, you need to choose the Yes option and proceed with the wireless connection.
- Next, you will have to select the Canon Pixma printer and then choose to add it.
- When done, you will have to load the paper in the tray and click on the start to begin printing the test page.
- Next, follow the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the installation process.
Steps to Connect Canon Pixma TR7520 via Wireless Direct
- In case you want to connect the smart device to the printer, here are the steps that you need to carry out.
- To start with, you need to turn on the Printer and then choose the gear icon on the screen.
- When done, go to the settings option and then click on the device settings option.
- Under this, click on the LAN settings option and then click on Wireless direct. Now, click on the wireless direct active or inactive button.
- Next, click On two times and the WIfI direct information will appear on your screen.
- Click on the OK. You can then connect the printer to the wifi and then you will have to use the Canon print Inkjet application and start printing the test page.
- Other than this, if you wish to change the network settings on the device, you can also choose the IJ network device setup utility.
Canon Printer Manual And Driver Download
You do not even need a Cd to install the Canon printer drivers on your system. All you will have to do is to visit the official canon website or ij.start.cannon website. There, you need to go to the download section and then choose drivers. You will then have to choose the model number of your printer. Follow all the instructions appearing on the screen to complete the canon printer driver installation.
Other than this, when it comes to the Canon Pixma TR7520 manual, it contains information related to the basic functions of the printer and also, explain how to troubleshoot issues with your printer. To download it on your system, you will have to go to the download section and then download the setup manual from there.
Steps to Print Using Canon Pixma TR7520
Now that you have set up your printer, it’s time to print the documents. Below we have mentioned all the steps to print using canon pixma tr7520.
- To start with, you will have to turn on the printer and then check if the system is connected to the router or not.
- You will then have to go to the wireless icon and then click on it to see the basic information.
- Next, you will have to choose the LAN settings option and then click on the Wireless LAN setup option.
- On the wireless LAN setup message, you will have to click on the manual connect option and then choose the Wifi network.
- You will now have to type your password and then connect the printer to the network.
- Next, you will have to install the drivers and then choose to print the documents.
So, this was a complete guide to connect the Pixma TR7520 printer to the computer. If you still have any issues, we suggest you contact the support team. Hopefully, this helps.