Every employee at the workplace should be treated with a good deal of fairness. In spite of this need, many workers have already encountered the deleterious consequences of what is known as workplace discrimination or bullying. This kind of offense should be taken into consideration seriously when you are residing in Perth, Australia. It’s a sheer felony and proper actions, therefore, should be taken against the offender. So, have you faced the brunt of workplace discrimination or bullying in Australia until recently? If so, then, contact the best employment lawyers Perth to get top-notch legal assistance in this matter.
Bullying vs. Discrimination at the Workplace
Before you sue your offender, you need to understand the difference between workplace discrimination and bullying. So, let’s start with workplace bullying first. Workplace bullying in Australia refers to the repeated misbehavior towards a worker which brings his or her safety and health at stake. This definition of workplace bullying has been stated in the Fair Work Amendment Act 2013.
Instances of workplace bullying can range from physical assault to verbal abuse and at times subtle psychological torture. Verbal or physical abuse of different types is also considered a substantial example of workplace bullying. Prominent examples of workplace bullying include:
• Undermining of professional performance by advertently withholding data that are crucial in effective performance at the workplace.
• Deliberate alterations made in the schedules of work to make working inconvenient for certain workers.
• Assignment of impossible tasks to employees
• Assignment of insignificant tasks which are not related to the job at all
• Deliberate intimidation
• Psychological harassment
• Isolation or intentional exclusion of certain employees
• Usage of offensive language and
• Unreasonably screaming or yelling etc.
So, if you feel that you have encountered any of the situations stated above, then rest assured that you are the victim of workplace bullying. One of the top workplace bullying lawyers in Perth can provide you the best legal help in this matter. Remember that workplace bullying is no frivolity but a serious crime instead. Your dignity and freedom to work with the fundamental work rights have been hampered as a result of your workplace bullying. Your workplace bullying lawyer in Perth will ensure the best legal representation against your case. Subsequently, your lawyer will assist you to obtain the finest monetary compensation from your offender.
Workplace discrimination refers to a relatively less favorable behavior to a particular individual or group of individuals. This discrimination is often made against another person or another group of individuals. Discrimination is conventionally done based on certain personal circumstances or the background of each of those individuals. The Federal discrimination laws protect victims of workplace discrimination from unfair workplace discrimination. This kind of discrimination at the workplace can be done on the basis of the following:
• Intersex status
• Gender identity
• Sexual orientation
• Breastfeeding, marital status, pregnancy or sex or
• Immigration status, ethnic origin, national or racial identity, etc.
According to the Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986, individuals encountering discrimination at the workplace should be protected from its infliction. This particular discrimination cannot be made based on certain factors. These include the trade union activity, criminal record, medical record, social origin, nationality, national extraction, religion, or political opinion of the person.
Get legal help from workplace discrimination lawyers in Perth
So, do you feel that you’ve been treated unfairly or have seen any person being treated unfairly at your workplace? Do you think that this ill-treatment is based on any of the factors stated above? If yes, then, contact the best workplace discrimination lawyers in Perth, Australia. Rest assured that your lawyer will leave no stone unturned to ensure the most remunerative compensation for you.
Assistance with workplace bullying and workplace discrimination
Event of workplace bullying or discrimination can happen with any person in Australia. It means that no matter the person presides over a senior or junior level position, it can still happen. The best workplace discrimination or Workplace Bullying Lawyers in Perth will provide you the choicest legal assistance in this matter. A step-by-step guide that you can expect from the end of your lawyer can be considered below.
• Evaluation of the legal case: So, to get started, your workplace bullying or discrimination lawyer in Perth will assess your legal case in detail. During this step, your lawyer will also hold a conversation with you regarding the crucial aspects pertaining to your legal case. As a result, your lawyer will get a clear picture of the workplace discrimination or bullying which you had to encounter quite abruptly.
• Gathering of documents: Spoken words are not enough to prove your workplace bullying or discrimination case. Aside, you also need concrete documents to substantiate the workplace bullying or discrimination that was done to you. It will not help you to prove your legal case but will also make it more substantial than before.
• Legal representation: After you have provided all the supporting documents your lawyer will represent your case to the court of law. Rest assured that your lawyer is adept enough at bringing the case entirely in your favor and against your offender.
• The outcome: Finally, your workplace bullying or discrimination lawyer in Perth will procure the best compensation from your offender who has inflicted your physical and mental well-being with unprecedented workplace bullying or discrimination.
Workplace bullying or discrimination lawyers in Perth are a team of dedicated legal professionals who can resolve any type of case with utmost sincerity and dedication.
Reasons to choose Employment Lawyers in Perth
The top employment lawyers in Perth are currently in the greatest demand amongst clients pertaining to various backgrounds. Some of the reasons to choose these lawyers to include the following:
• Employment lawyers in Perth can provide you the best legal consultation
• These lawyers can deal with any case with utmost integrity and professionalism
• Employment lawyers in Perth also help you to file a complaint within the right time-frame and
• The top employment lawyers in Perth will deal with your case against affordable prices
So, what are you waiting for? Hire the best employment law lawyers in Perth today and get an impeccable solution to your workplace bullying or discrimination case.