In order to download the updates, QuickBooks needs an uninterrupted internet connection. QuickBooks encounters update errors when there is a glitch in the internet connection due to a fault in the application or internet devices like your router. One such update error that we are going to discuss in this article is QuickBooks error 12031. This error belongs to the 12XXX series of errors, and generally, the same troubleshooting is applied to fix all of them. Further in this article, we will discuss the causes and solutions to resolve the error in the easiest possible way.
If you are losing business because of errors and glitches in QuickBooks and need live technical assistance, dial 1.800.579.0391 and get in touch with our team of certified QuickBooks experts now
What Could Possibly Trigger Error 12031 in QuickBooks
As discussed in the intro above, the primary reason for error 12031 is some issues with the internet connection. Here is a list of all triggers that can prompt the error.
- If you are not using Internet Explorer as your default internet browser.
- Windows firewall is interfering with the connection that QuickBooks creates to download the updates.
- A previous update having a bug in it is causing the issue.
Following the solutions below, you can quickly resolve the causes mentioned above.
Read Also :- QuickBooks Error 12007
Quick Solutions to Get Rid of QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12031
Solution 1: Use Internet Explorer as your Default Internet Browser
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the settings.
- You can open settings by clicking the Tools icon at the top and selecting Internet Options then.
- Now move to the Programs tab and select the option that says Make Default.
- Once the Internet Explorer is made default, click Apply and OK to save the changes.
- Retry to download the payroll updates now.
If the error continues, follow the next troubleshooting solution.
Solution 2: Add Ports for QuickBooks in Windows Firewall
- Click the Windows Start button and hit the Control Panel option.
- Click Windows Firewall and from the left pane, click Add Incoming Ports.
- Enter the QuickBooks Port information and add it to the Windows Firewall.
- Repeat the same steps to add the outgoing ports.
- Also, add QuickBooks to the Firewall exception list.
Try to download and install payroll updates now to check if the error is resolved.
Solution 3: Reset Previously Downloaded Updates
- Run QuickBooks and go to the Update QuickBooks window.
- From the Options tab, select the Reset Updates option.
- Now from the Update Now tab, select Get Updates.
- Restart QuickBooks and when prompted, click the Install Updates option.
In case if you are still getting QuickBooks error 12031 even after implementing the solutions listed in this article, then there must be an issue with the installation of QuickBooks Desktop that requires advanced troubleshooting. For quick and better tech help and support, you can contact QuickBooks support at QuickBooks helpline number 1.800.579.0391.