The cracked screen of the iPhone is the most common reason for iPhone repairs. If you have dropped your iPhone, then there are high chances that your iPhone screen needs to be replaced. As of now, iPhone has become an emblem of personality. Therefore, the cracked screen of the iPhone can diminish its classy look and your personality as well.
This cracked screen of the iPhone not only seems ugly and unsightly, but it also poses a health risk. It may damage both your hands and fingers, in the form of cut hands and fingers, as well as your iPhone itself. In addition, the small shattered particles of a cracked screen can damage the internal elements. That can lead to the risk of permanent data loss and equipment malfunction.
Considering this, it’s always a great idea to opt for iPhone screen replacement when minor damages occur. This action will not only protect your investment but your valuable data as well. Undoubtedly, the Apple repairing center will cost hundreds of dollars for iPhone repairs. Meanwhile, they won’t tell you that how many days or weeks you will have to live without your iPhone.
This blog will discuss that how you can replace the iPhone screen within 10 minutes. Following are some ways to achieve iPhone screen replacement on-time using gadgets. Moreover, if you are not sure to replace the iPhone screen by yourself, go for any iPhone repairs in Melbourne.
Before You Start: Apple Care vs. DIY
It’s important to consider all of your options while choosing an iPhone repair Melbourne. If you were smart enough to purchase Apple Care when you got your new iPhone, you might do well to contact Apple, as most iPhone repairs are covered under Apple Care policy.
If you don’t have Apple Care, but only have a minor crack on the iPhone screen. You can tackle this cracked screen issue of the iPhone by yourself.
Let’s begin: How To Replace An iPhone Screen:
- Get a new replacement screen that will replace the broken/cracked screen
- Switch off your iPhone before a screen replacement
- With the help of a 5-point screwdriver, remove the two screws on the bottom side of an iPhone. Ensure not to lose the screws while unscrewing.
- Use a suction cup to carefully pull up the cracked screen. Place the suction cup right above the Home button instead of placing it in the center.
- Create a space between the body and screen slowly till you reach the upper side of the phone. The upper side contains the sensors and wires that have to be disconnected.
- Again use the #000 Phillips screwdriver to remove the five screws that are revealed. Be careful not to place these screws in one place as they will get mixed. They’re all of the different sizes and need to be put back in exactly the same order.
- Remove the display without being damaged to any cable.
- You can see the four cables connecting the display to the logic board. Remove the first two cables using one end of your spudger tool. Be careful not to use a pry tool at the board, but only at the cables themselves. They both should come free easily.
- A third cable will be visible after you remove the first two cables. Remove it the same way as you removed the previous ones.
Now, you have detached all the cables and can easily remove the display from the body. After removing the cracked screen, it’s time to put the new screen on the iPhone.
Following we have discussed the steps through which you can replace the iPhone screen.
- Place the new screen on the body of the iPhone. Starting at the top, push the display down. If it’s not lining up with the sensors and screw spots, try again. Don’t try to use excessive force while pressing it. If you feel resistance, you must notice that screen and phone are not lining up properly.
- Replace both screws back on the bottom of the iPhone. Be careful not to screw them too tight, which could result in you stripping them. These stripped screws could be more difficult to remove later if you need to remove them.
- Once you’ve lined up your iPhone screen and body together. Make sure that you have no spare parts left, it’s safe to power it back on. If all went well, you should see an Apple logo as we see in a normal state. Also look for black lines and dead spots, which could be signs of improper installation. if you use the force to press it down, then you will see the lines coming into the screen.
When the phone has started, it shows that you’ve successfully performed an iPhone screen replacement to your own. However, if you stuck somewhere while iPhone repairs, look for iPhone repairs near me for an iPhone screen replacement. There are numerous iPhone repairs in Melbourne that can resolve cracked screen issues as well as iPhone battery replacement. Although there are many iPhone repairs in Melbourne, it is recommended to choose Melbourne Mobile phone repairs for quality and cheap iPhone repairs.