Hotmail (Windows Live Hotmail) is one of Microsoft’s most popular free online email services. Hotmail is a Webmail service that customers may access from anywhere in the world. Having a strong, unique, private password is your security secret. Changing your password hinders unauthorized people from accessing your account and stealing your sensitive information. If hostile persons enter your account, they can impersonate, steal from you, or use your account to send spam. So, today this article is about how you can reset Hotmail password.
Steps to reset Hotmail password:
Read and follow every step to successfully reset Hotmail password:
- Click on the App icon.
- Tap ‘Start’ if you have not signed in to your phone’s app.
- Enter your email address in the center of the page.
- Click ‘Add account’ below the address entered. This will direct the password entering page. You don’t need to sign back after resetting your password.
- Click the ‘Forgot my password option underneath the screen.
- Check the ‘I forgot my password’ at the top of the page.
- Click on Next.
- Tap on the text box and enter the character you can see on the screen.
- Click on Next.
- Choose a recovery option, Either SMS or email. If you don’t have a backup phone or email account, click ‘I don’t have any of these and then click ‘Next’ to add a backup email. Follow instructions on-screen.
- Enter the last four digits of your email address to validate your identification.
- Click ‘Send code.’
- Retrieve your email/text recovery code.
- Click the ‘Enter code’ text field to enter the code you obtained, and click ‘Next.’
- Enter your new password for ‘New Password’ and ‘Re-enter Password.’ Click Next.
- Now, you are good to sign in to your account.
These are the simple steps to reset Hotmail password.
You may contact Instant Help Zilla while you reset Hotmail password. Hotmail communicates best through the help desk. It includes many hints, suggestions, and helpful reminders. Contact our team for assistance.