123.hp.com/setup and download the respective drivers of your HP printer (123.hp.com/setup Envy, officejet, officejet Pro, Deskjet, Laserjet). Read fast guide to set up and install HP printer on a Wireless or USB network connection step by step with instructions. 123.hp.com/install support quick and immediately. To set up your Printer, you should access and register your device by setting up an account to address issues with your Extender device on this HP printer setup site.
123.hp.com/setup — Windows 10 is supported on the 123 HP com configuration printer. Search and find your HP Printer’s best software and driver on our site. If you have any problems while running Windows 10 with your 123 HP Setup printer, you can use HP Print and Scan Doctor to analyze and resolve the problem. [ Software & Drivers] 123.hp.setup
How to Configure printer using 123.hp.com/setup?
HP Experts on this site will help you monitor your system by recommending the correct software and driver to keep your device up to date. Follow step-by-step instructions provided for additional details on 123.hp.com/setup.
123 HP Printer Driver Download & Installation Setup
All HP Printers are supplied with a printer program driver Software CD. The device drivers for your printer can also be downloaded and installed from 123.hp.com/setup
For printers with display and without display, the Driver Installation process is almost the same but if you want more details about the installation of the printer, you can visit the printer-specific pages for more comprehensive instructions.
- Turn the machine and printer on.
- Test to connect to the same wireless network (Applicable for wirelessly compatible printers)
- Next, open your device browser of your choosing, and go to hp.com/setup
- Type your printer’s name along with the model number. For instance, an Officejet 3830. You will find your printer’s name and model number on the right hand side of the printer.
- Click Install button and wait to access the app.
- When you have done installing, press it to open.
- If your system asks if it can allow HP Easy Start Utility to make system changes, then click Yes to let it make system changes.
To complete the installation process follows the instructions on the computer.
Driver Download for Mac using 123.hp.com/setup
Go to 123.hp.com/setup at first, and download the HP Deskjet printer driver by entering the HP DeskJet printer model code. Before that hit the Downloads portion of HP Software and Driver. Now, vote for the currently available operating system. First, select the Mac operating system version, and then press Start. The Driver file will start downloading, and will now pick the link form as USB. A similar fashion, download and install the HP Scan. Second, click the printer name, and then click the option Add. Finally, go back to your HP installer to complete the installation process.
To download HP Printer Driver Configuration- 123.hp.com/setup
You’ll need drivers and software on your machine to run your printer and get the prints in your output tray. As drivers for printing and send the command to the printer.
- Turn the machine and your printer on.
- Open your browser now, and go to 123.hp.com/setup.
- Select your Operating System and find the drivers that match your printer model.
- Click Install to complete the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You will access it in the file folder after the installation process is completed.
- Now you need to install the HP Printer keys, but make sure that the printer is connected to the device before this happens.
- Open the Downloads folder configuration file, and run the configuration afterwards.
- Now press Install option and start installing, follow the instructions on-screen to complete setup.
Printer Drivers Installation for Windows:
- Go to Windows icon or Start option.
- Click in the search menu bar to connect the printer.
- You’ll get the option to pick a network link on the new tab.
- Choose the choice which says Attach a wireless network or Bluetooth printer.
- Tap to an unused port now.
- Select Next.
- If you opt for USB link, however, add a local printer.
- Then pick the name of your printer, and Next.
- A new window appears and says the printer driver is installed.
- Click the Update button in Browsers.
Now finally it appears from the printer vendors, pick HP.
Fix HP Printing Problems:
HP printer is indeed a very useful hardware device, but it may also suffer from several technical glitches thereby causing printing snag. Ideally, there are different possible reasons that can undermine the performance of the HP printer.
The below-mentioned classification is an attempt to provide an in-depth probe regarding probable reasons along with the most sought-after solutions or fixes for any kind of HP printing problems.
1 – Jammed Paper Sheet
Paper getting jammed is probably one of the most observed issues that can primarily be attributable to the following reasons.
- Wrong Paper Type
- Rollers are completely worn down
So, to deal with the paper jamming problem, you must periodically clean the roller. You can find a roller replacement for the erring and worn-down roller. Also, you must exercise a necessary precaution that while the page is being printed, you must pull in the right direction.
2 – Some Pages being Printed in Faded Texture
In a normal scenario, a faded print is basically the consequence of either of the below-mentioned causes.
- Printer printing in low-tone
- Printer remaining on in ECO mode
- Print density being low
A low tone printing can be fixed by ejecting out the cartridge and fixing in the socket again after shaking the cartridge so that the ink can be evenly distributed and you may also replace the older toner with a new one.
While in the case of printer functioning in ECO mode or with low density, the printer settings can be managed or changed accordingly to turn the printer functioning in normal mode or with higher density.
3 – Toner Smearing or is Not Able to Remain on the Sheet
If the text or photos being printed start coming off on the simple sweep of the hand, it may be the result of the following two reasons.
- A defunct fuser assembly
- The toner cartridge may be throwing out excessive toner.
The defunct fuser assembly simply needs replacement and is strongly recommended that fuser assembly must not be repaired. As far as fixing toner cartridge is concerned, it must also be replaced.
4 – 50.4 Printing Error Being Displayed
Ideally, if the printer is flashing 50.4 printing error messages, it may be large because of your printer getting connected via UPS. The remedy for this kind of HP printing problem is to disconnect the printer from the UPS and plug it in straight into the AC power outlet.
Please also note that laser printers require a large amount of power to keep the fuser assembly warm that can seriously harm your UPS if remains continuously connected with the UPS.
5 – Printer Driver not Traceable
You must ensure that appropriate printer drivers are installed otherwise due to lack of updated drivers, printer may start malfunctioning.
6 – Your HP Printer might not be Printing from the Specific Paper Tray
Your HP printer might not be drawing out paper from the appropriate tray. If this is the problem, it can be set right from the Printer Properties by tagging the correct paper tray source using the Printer Application. Alternatively, this can be also be fixed by pairing the exact paper type or size as is reflected through the Control Panel.
7 – Printer may be Taking in the Sheets from Manual Page Insertion Tray
In this scenario, the pad that separates the papers may have completely worn out. To fix this, get a new replacement for the separating pad without having any need to send the full printer on the repair.
8 – A 79 Error Message being Displayed
A 79 printer problem is attributable to the Network-related printing server error. To fix this up follow the simple steps given below.
Step 1 – Go to the Start menu on the print server.
Step 2 – Now open the printer folder to check whether are there any printing jobs pending.
There is one more cause of this very printing problem. MIO or RAM cards may have become faulty. Hence, all the add-ons may be removed one by one to ascertain the faulty module that can be eventually repaired.
9 – Printing Envelopes Causing Problems
Printing envelopes can also be a big bane for HP Printing Problems. Since the envelopes come in different sizes and weights, you should ensure that only 20-lb envelopes are being printed using an HP printer.
Also, see that the glue on the envelope is able to face the heat given out by the printer’s fuser assembly, else the envelopes will eject through the roller path in sealed form. In addition, if the envelope gets wrinkled while coming out of the printer, it may cause harm to the path giving out the printed paper sheets.
10 – Ghosting Issue
In this special kind of printer malfunctioning, the original photo or image will get printed exactly OK, but a copy of such image will get printed as well. This is generally caused due to the excessive wear and tear of printer components.
So, to do away with Ghosting, you must get a replacement for worn out components.