QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118 is caused when the QuickBooks system file entitlementDataStore.ecml gets harmed, which contains the permit properties of your QuickBooks Desktop. The blunder message says: Could not initialize license properties’. This message shows up in a dialog box and when you click ok, another box comes up.
The document harm happens due to inappropriate shut down your PC while your product if open for certain reasons. Therefore, QuickBooks neglects to adjust the permit properties each time you open your QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118” appears on the screen.
In order to resolve this issue, there are some system requirements which needs to be fulfilled. Let us proceed further before troubleshooting error 3371.
Causes of QuickBooks Error Code 3371
- The desktop installation file which consists of the licence information for QuickBooks might be damaged. This file is initiated every time you start your QuickBooks application so that the licence information can be validated and accessed. Your QuickBooks application wont open if this file is corrupt.
- The Microsoft Component (MSXML) is missing. This component is required by QuickBooks Desktop to access the information in the Qbregistration.dat file which helps in opening QuickBooks application.
- Your Operating System and the anti-virus program being used in not updated which may be blocking your QuickBooks Desktop files.
- You may get an error related to Right Networks and WebConnect users you fail to Save a file before trying to Open it. You must always save your .QBO file before importing it.
- “QuickBooks has stopped working” An issue has made QuickBooks quit working effectively. Windows will close the program and tell you if an answer is accessible.
Fix QuickBooks Error 3371 Status Code 11118
To fix this error, there are many possible solutions. Which are following below;
Solutions 1: Delete ECML file.
- Above all else, press windows + R together from your console.
- Enter this way C:\ProgramData\intuit\Entitlement Client\v8 in the window.
- Then, Windows Explorer will open with the above address.
- Presently, erase the ECML document. From that point onward, Close the window.
- At last, you need to Run QuickBooks and Register the thing once more.
Solutions 2: Update Windows manually
If QuickBooks turned out great on the Windows framework and quit working out of nowhere, your framework probably hasn’t been refreshed with the most recent Windows files.
- Search for Check for updates in the system settings.
- Ensure That you see the message “You’re up to date.”
- Perform a basic reinstall QuickBooks if Required.
Solutions 3: Update Windows manually
- A clean install is the last resort when the issue is deep-rooted. It replaces the files on the system to reset the QuickBooks software completely.
- The QuickBooks Clean Install Tool is accessible in the QuickBooks Tool Hub. It eradicates the program documents that are not eliminated by essentially uninstalling and reinstalling QuickBooks. This device doesn’t work for QuickBooks 2020 in which the organizers must be physically renamed.
Solutions 4: Update Windows manually
For windows XP users
- Press on the Start button and choose Run.
- Now, enter this path to find Entitlement DataStore.ecml file: “C: Documents and Settings AllUsersApplication DataintuitEntitlement Clientv2”.
- After that, click ok.
- You can now rename the Entitlement Datastore.ecml file.
For Windows 7 users
- first of all, go to “C: ProgramDataintuitEntitlement Clientv*
- Next, you need to rename the Entitlement file.
Once you start QuickBooks, it will create a new file for you.
- Follow the path Computer > Select Organize > Choose Folder > Search Options.
- After that click on Hidden files and folders.
- Finally, Open QuickBooks to see Whether QuickBooks Error 3371 is resolved.
Need Professional help
However, in case you find any concern with the solution or you have any query with the QuickBooks software, you can contact QuickBooks customer support team Smbaccountants.com and get assisted from the specialists of the domain. They are highly experienced QuickBooks professionals who are available 24/7 to assist you with the best in class software.