So, you have created an impeccably appealing iOS mobile app using a suitable framework and third-party tools. Now, you must be eager to deploy your iPhone application on the App Store and launch it with great pomp and show. Although, publishing a new iOS application on the platform isn’t much of smooth sailing, especially for new beginners. One must acquire an iOS developer account and set up several technical details before finally submitting the app on the app store.
First, you will need to create an application entry in iTunes Connect and then move to Mag+ publish portal for obtaining a version to be uploaded on Apple’s application loader tool. After this Apple Review Board will evaluate the developed product for approval. But that’s not where the cycle of quality assurance ends. Following is a checklist of iOS app development that you must go through before releasing your iPhone app on the app store.
iOS mobile app development – Quality Checklist
- Metadata correction
- Basic details of the iOS application including the metadata must be filled correctly briefly giving away the core use of that app.
- By reviewing all highlights, make sure that everything you mention in those details should match the existing features of the application.
- If you are creating a paid version of your application or installing in-app purchases, then it should appear vividly on the front panel of your application without causing any user misleads.
- The set of screen captures for application submission needs a thorough assessment before the actual deployment. Try to cover the uses and features of the app rather than the logo, taglines, and plain phone app content.
- Software Terms
- A newly developed app should contain open APIs and working framework forms. Any traces of obsolete components in the application can result in issues in the upcoming Oss.
- Check the application for consistent performance within the packs and distribution of information outside the compartment zone. Also, the iOS app should not download or execute codes associated with other applications.
- Potential issues that lead to infection or records affecting the equipment should be eliminated immediately.
- Hardware Checks
- Any application prepared for iPhone should also be compatible with the iPad.
- iOS app development process should cover the compatibility testing of the application, so it doesn’t influence the device, its battery, or any other part of the gadget.
- An iOS app created for Apple TV should be accessible through a Siri remote or game controller. The required compatibility specifications related to the application must be included in the metadata.
- Application accommodation is a phase of development during which the app must act as per the existing URLs and metadata. Go through all the relevant links and sub-pages to check for void space and placeholder content. This form of non-related details must be removed from the app instantly.
- During this accommodation procedure, you must look at your iOS application for bugs and structure strength. Implementation of demo account data will be helpful for login alternatives needed anytime in the future.
- Beta Test
- Beta testing isn’t the only testing stage of mobile applications. Therefore, an iOS app in its beta form should always be prevented from being uploaded on App Stores. Always complete the beta testing and other processes afterward to deliver what your users expect.
- Content placeholders, demo, or beta terms should always be removed from the interface before the final deployment.
- There needs to be a robust system for navigating the QR code and license key of the iPhone app. It should be customized in the system of application as per the dependency of the hardware.
- Mobile apps developed for iOS devices must comply with transaction regulations as applied in different countries. iPhone applications should also allow cryptocurrencies.
- All iOS applications that use Apple Pay in the configuration should provide material purchase data before making a sale on the goods and services. Check the application for Apple Pay branding elements.
- Ensure that the design and internal layout of the application aren’t copied from another mobile app. Also, an iPhone app cannot be the exact replica of a website associated with the same business.
- If iOS mobile app development utilized ARKit during the procedure, it must cater to the users with authentic AR experience. The application should not redirect the user to another application interface.
- iOS app development services should muster a process for reporting offensive reviews and comments. In addition to this, prepare a provision for abusive users and update the contact details timely.
- The supported URL of the application should contain the contact information and different means of user support. All these details must be recently updated.
- Don’t forget to review explicitly vulgar content, religious comments, and other forms of unacceptable data on the app.
iOS app development companies in India and overseas always ensure to check through all these aforementioned quality proceedings. You just need to spend a little extra time on the quality testing part, and you will get a user-friendly application on hand.