When you open QuickBooks, you can encounter QuickBooks Fatal Error Code. This error can block the primary functions of QuickBooks and can halt your accounting tasks once and for all. You must attempt to resolve this error as quickly as possible as the error can disrupt your day-to-day activities. Several reasons may be behind this error. You’ll see the reasons along with their solutions in this blog, so make sure to read it carefully.
You can also connect with the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391 if you need professional support or assistance.
Reasons For Fatal Error In QuickBooks
The primary reason for the error is when the software installer file and QuickBooks setup don’t function properly. Indeed, there can be some other reasons as well behind this error, some of which are discussed below:
- Interrupted internet connection.
- QuickBooks installation file is damaged.
- Any damage to QuickBooks company file data.
- Windows installer file is severely broken or damaged.
Go to the following section that’ll cover the solutions in-depth.
Also Read – QuickBooks Error H202
Procedures That Can Fix QuickBooks Desktop Fatal Error
These measures fix the causes that are discussed above. You can endeavor any of the methods that can fix your error. However, it’s best to choose only that solution that fixes the reason for your error. You might end up implementing multiple methods to resolve your error. No worries, as the steps given below resolve this error quickly:
Procedure 1: Open Company File From The Changed Location
Endeavor to access your company file from a different location. This will help you to check if the folder containing the QuickBooks company file is damaged or not. Go through the steps explained below:
- Close QuickBooks. Right-click on the desktop.
- Choose New from the menu and then folder.
- You can name the folder QBTEST.
- Open the company file from the original location.
- Copy the file. Move it to the QBTEST folder.
- From the new location access the company file.
Attempt the next set of measures if these steps haven’t fixed your error.
Procedure 2: Clean Install QuickBooks
You can do a clean installation of QuickBooks to resolve this error effectively. Go through the measures given below:
- Uninstall QuickBooks.
- Rename the QuickBooks installation files.
- You can now re-install QuickBooks.
- After performing the steps carefully, you need to again check if you are still receiving the error.
QuickBooks Fatal Error Code can get quickly resolved with the measures discussed in this blog. Make sure to implement the steps correctly. Also, don’t forget to read the causes mentioned in this blog. It’s the causes that’ll help you form an effective strategy. Once you have that set, implement the steps of the solution most likely to fix your error. Execute the actions with perfection. All this taken care of, and you can resolve this error in no time.
Also, don’t forget to contact the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391 if you need immediate assistance or support.