An app like Urban company provides a platform that efficiently connects consumers and small business service providers. It serves as the best way for small businesses to reach out to their target audience by listing their services online. Let us learn about the Urban company clone app in detail.
What Is An Urban Company Clone?
Urbanclap clone is one of the leading home-service providers that assist users in finding a variety of home service assistance in a few clicks. Users can hire a professional for almost all services, such as beauticians, carpenters, plumbers, technicians to name a few. How do they go about this?
Users can sign in to the app and search for the service they need to acquire. On the other hand, professionals or individual workers can give the details and list their services in the app. The app platform using its advanced matching algorithm suggests the service provider that matches the requirements of the user.
Urban Company has grown successful in providing timely service to the users, thereby expanding its business globally. It sets up a perfect model for entrepreneurs who want to commence their business startup in the on-demand service sector.
Are you interested in extending your services to the users and make profits with Urban company app clone development? Then, this blog might help you know the intricacies of Urban Company Clone. Continue reading to explore them.
What Makes It Worth Investing In Urban Company Clone?
- UrbanCompany has 3+ million users and 200,000 service providers, offering 107 different services in the app.
- It receives 5000 customer requests daily on average.
- The average number of monthly transactions happens to be 450,000 in the app.
Therefore, all these numbers clearly indicate that launching an Urban Company Clone can be a sure shot way to success. But furthermore, there are some strategies that you can implement to diversify your business which are coming in the following section.
What Are The Different Types Of Services You Can Offer?
Listing a wide range of services in your app can cater to the countless needs of the customer. It thereby increases the customer base for your business, improving the revenue gains. Some of the services that you can consider in your Urban Company clone app are,
- Home design and construction can include architect model, interior designing, modular kitchen, painting for house/office, CCTV camera installations, etc.
- Home shifting service that can include packers and movers, pest control, etc.
- Cleaning and repair service comprises electrical & electronic repair, plumber service, carpenter works, kitchen/bathroom cleaning, house cleaning, etc.
- Tutor services such as dance masters, music teachers, home tutors for different subjects, etc.
- Event management services for birthdays’, festival parties, inauguration arrangements, etc.
- Wedding Services that include wedding organization, makeup for bride & groom, wedding photography, etc.
- Health services such as dietician, physiotherapist, yoga trainer, etc.
- Business can include web designers, app developers, lawyers, charted accountants for small businesses, etc.
What Are The Critical Features To Integrate Into Your Urban Company Clone Script?
The features should aim to enhance the user-friendliness of the app. You can follow the ideas given below.
There are three ends of the app: customer panel, service provider panel, and admin panel.
- Customer app- Customers can sign in and choose their desired service from the list of available services on the app. It can contain features for making bookings and paying for the service through the app. Additionally, the customer app can include,
- Simplified Login
- Advanced search filter to find the desirable home service assistance
- Multipayment options to make transactions convenient and hassle-free
- History of Order that gives details on all the previous orders availed by the user
- In-app chat to communicate with the service provider
- Price quote that gives a fare estimation of the service before the booking
- Service provider- notifies when the users make a booking for the service that matches the profile of the service provider. It can also have features to accept or reject bookings, view earnings for the service, etc. Furthermore, the app can have options such as,
- Set availability toggle that shows the status of the service provider
- Integrating with GPS tracking feature that guides the service provider to the user’s location.
- Admin panel- is the center core of all the app. App owners can manage and monitor all the business proceedings with this app.
- Main Dashboard to view all the details of the operations
- Backup and restore facility to store the data
- Service provider profile management enables the owner to check the authenticity of the registered user.
- Customer profile management that gives access to the owner to view and manage customer profile
- Ads and promotions
- Subscription plan management
In the digital world, where most people are engaged in their mobile phones, you can bring in the convenience of getting the home service in just a few taps. So, why wait when you have the solution readily available to start your business and serve the customers? Get on board with the Urban Company Clone app development process and see your business taking on new achievements.