Before using the printer, the user must first complete the HP Envy 5540 settings. However, connecting the HP Envy 5540 printer to the computer can sometimes be difficult. All the skills required to manually configure the wireless settings of the HP Envy 5540 can be found in the HP Envy 5540 E-All-in-One printer manual. These instructions will mainly guide the HP Envy 5540 wireless setup process. Users should read the HP Envy 5540 manual carefully to complete the HP Envy 5540 printer setup procedure.
HP Envy 5540 wireless printer in Windows:
- Follow the steps below to connect your HP Envy 5540 wireless printer to Wi-Fi on the Windows desktop:
- Make sure your Windows device and printer are turned on.
- Use the CD or visit the official HP website 123 hp com envy5540 to obtain HP Envy 5540 printer driver, please run the downloaded driver to complete the installation.
- In the Windows menu search box, type “Control Panel.”
- When the control panel window appears, select “Devices and Printers”.
- Next, select “Add Printer”. Then find your HP Envy printer in the list that appears.
- In the drop-down options, select Add a wireless printer network.
- Make sure that the Wi-Fi function is enabled.
- Select Next to start the driver.
- After downloading the driver, make sure that your printer is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Make sure that your Windows device and your printer are on the same wireless network.
- The Windows HP Envy 5540 wireless installation is complete.
Hp Envy 5540 Printer Driver Download:
To complete the Hp Envy 5540 Printer Driver download, follow the step given below.
To complete your HP Envy printer drivers installation through the official HP Website:
- Turn on your HP Envy 5540 printer and your computer.
- Ensure that your printer’s USB is disconnected from your printer.
- Visit the official HP website and download the HP Envy 5540 driver setup file.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Run the setup wizard and follow the on-screen instructions.
- You’ll be prompted to connect the HP Envy 5540 USB printer cord to your device.
- Once prompted, connect your USB cord.
- The printer connection will be identified.
- To finish the download, follow the on-screen instructions.
How to connect HP Envy 5540 printer to wifi?
- To connect the HP Envy 5540 printer to Wi-Fi, follow these steps:
- After completing the HP envy 5540 Wi-Fi settings, collect all the network credentials of the Wi-Fi router and select the Wi-Fi symbol on the printer’s control panel, and then Is a setting option.
- Go to the wifi settings option.
- After selecting Wi-Fi settings, go to the wireless setup wizard.
- Fill in the router’s network credentials, such as the network name and password.
- Configure and test the connection.
HP Envy 5540 hardware and software setup:
- Follow the steps below to complete the HP Envy 5540 hardware setup:
- First, take the HP Envy 5540 printer out of the box and set it up in a convenient area.
- Then turn on the printer to start installing the ink cartridges.
- With the printer still on, open the ink cartridge access door and install the ink cartridge.
- After putting the ink cartridge into the corresponding slot, close the ink cartridge door properly.
- Load paper into the input tray of the HP Envy 5540 to print an alignment page.
- Finally, make sure that the HP Envy 5540 is connected to your computer and network.
To complete your software setup, follow the steps given below:
- After you’ve finished configuring the hardware for your HP Envy 5540 printer, you can move on to configuring the software. Your printer’s software setup installs the correct and appropriate device drivers and software.
- To begin, make sure you have the most recent HP Envy 5540 printer drivers and software installed.
- Then, to finish the installation, you must download the main file to the device and run the AutoRun.
- Now, you must finish the HP Envy 5540 driver installation by following the on-screen instructions.
- You must download the necessary printer drivers for your Mac and Windows 10 device before you can begin the HP Envy 5540 Wireless Setup.
HP DeskJet 2652 Printer Manual Guide
HP DeskJet 2652 wireless setup offers multiple printing options including high- quality wireless printing of all your pictures and documents, and interesting fact is that you can print them in very low price. You must know how to install HP DeskJet 2652 driver and all other necessary software on your device. After successful HP DeskJet 2652 printer driver download, you can enjoy high- quality printing options to print your pictures and documents at very low cost.
- Firstly, remove the plastic cover of the HP DeskJet 2652printer and its ink cartridge.
- Then, open the front cover of your printer and then open ink cartridge access door to begin the HP DeskJet 2652 ink installation process.
- Check the HP DeskJet 2652 manual to troubleshoot any issue. Then, unpack the box containing black color HP DeskJet 2652 ink cartridge, tri-color cartridge, power cord and USB cable.
- Untie and plug one end of the power cordon the back-side of the printer and the other end to the power socket. Finally power ON the button and check if your printer is properly connected.
Once the printer is properly connected to your device and the HP DeskJet 2652 Printer wireless setup process is completed on that device, print your documents to ensure everything is working well.
How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 printer to WiFi on Mac?
Follow the steps below to wirelessly connect and configure the HP DeskJet 2652 printer via Mac:
Check if the power supply is stable, and then download the HP DeskJet 2652 driver on the Mac system. Use the available search options to install all the drivers and required software. On the official website of the HP printer . Click the driver and software option to install the corresponding driver. If you cannot download the HP DeskJet 2652 printer driver, please enter the keywords manually. Now click the HP DeskJet 2652 driver download option to download and install the driver settings on your Mac.
To complete the HP DeskJet 2652 Wi-Fi connection process, use the USB cable and follow all the installation steps on the screen to install the driver settings.
How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 printer to WiFi in Windows?
Follow the steps below to complete the HP DeskJet 2652 driver download process on your Windows system:
- First, turn on the printer and visit the official HP printer website to download the driver on your system.
- Then click the software and driver option in the menu bar, then enter your printer name and the version of the driver you need to install, and then click the submit button.
- After checking all the detailed information related to the Windows operating system and the driver, click the download button and open the downloaded .exe file.
- Finally, double-click the downloaded file and follow all the instructions on the screen to complete the installation process.
How to connect the HP DeskJet 2652 wireless setup to an iOS device
To print from any iOS device, complete the process of downloading and installing the HP DeskJet 2652 printer driver on it. Make sure your system is connected to the local Wi-Fi network to complete the HP DeskJet 2622 wireless setup process on the iOS device. If your system is connected to a different network than the required iOS device, you may experience difficulties configuring the HP DeskJet 2652 printer wirelessly.
- Follow the steps below to connect your printer to any of your iOS devices to check the printer’s network connection status.
- Can be connected or based on your connection status: If your HP DeskJet 2652 is connected to WiFi, you can print documents directly from your device.
- If the status shows as not connected, please continue with the following steps.
- Perform the HP DeskJet 2652 wireless setup from the control panel and click the Wireless Setup Wizard option, then follow all instructions to connect the printer to your iOS device.
How to connect HP DeskJet 2652 wireless setup to WiFi on Android?
HP DeskJet 2652 printer needs a unique service plug-in to print from your Android mobile. If you face any problem, go through HP DeskJet 2652 manual. This will also help you to download and install HP DeskJet 2622setup on your Android device to print from it.
- To connect your printer with the Android device, turn on the power button from the device with which your printer is connected and check whether the printer is properly setup.
- Print setting varies as per your Android version and device manufacturer. So, you need to make the relevant changes as per the Android smartphone.
- On your Android device, open Wi-Fi settings and connect your printer and phone to the same wireless network.
- Download and install the Service Plug-in of HP DeskJet 2652 printer from the Google Play store.
- A proper HP DeskJet 2652 Printer wireless setup can be used to connect your printer with your Android device, but your phone must have Android OS 4.4 or even latest than that.
- Select your printer and change the print settings as per the Android version of your device. Click on the Print button to print your document wirelessly.
Once all done you can go through this website 123.hp.com/setup 2652 to download and finish installation process of driver now you printer is ready to use for print.