QuickBooks Web Connector is one of the best tools which provide you a simple way to set up and handle an app. Through this, you can see all the apps in one place. This tool is a Microsoft Windows-based application that gives web services to transfer the data with QB Desktop Products.
In this blog, we will help you to set up a QuickBooks Web Connector in your system. We recommend you go through this blog till the end.
QuickBooks Web Connector – Download & Installation
STEP 1: Download QuickBooks Web Connector
To proceed, download & install the QB web connector. Follow the provided instructions below:
- Users need to download the installer.
- Right-tap on the installer download, then select Extract All.
- From the extracted folder, right-tap on the .exe file.
- Now, click on Run as Administrator.
- Follow the on-screen instruction for completing the process.
Important: If the above version did not work for you, you could download various other versions of the QB Web connector.
- Version 220.127.116.11: 75.7 MB (79,446,404 bytes)
- Version 18.104.22.168: 79.8 MB (83,754,544 bytes)
- Version 22.214.171.124: 80.8 MB (84,742,144 bytes)
- Version 126.96.36.199: 80.8 MB (84,742,144 bytes)
- Version 188.8.131.52: 77.9 MB (81,743,872 bytes)
- Version 184.108.40.206: 12.6 MB (13,231,104 bytes)
- Version 220.127.116.11: 12.4 MB (13,058,048 bytes)
You need to add an application to the web connecter after the installation of the QB Web Connector.
What if you get an error while installing a Web connector? No worries. Follow the mentioned steps for that:
- From the keyboard, press Windows + R simultaneously.
- Go to the Run window, insert the “control panel,” and choose OK. Click on Uninstall a program.
- Now, click on Web Connector, and uninstall it. If you are unable to find QuickBooks Web Connector in the control panel, remove the QB Web Connector folder from these locations:
- C:\Program Files(x86)\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\ or,
- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Intuit\QuickBooks\
STEP 2: Add an app to the Web Connector
Ensure that you log in to QuickBooks as an admin and also log in to your Intuit Account.
If you already have a .qwc file downloaded from the third-party web app, you can still connect it to QuickBooks.
- From the file menu, click on update web service and then select Manage Web Apps.
- Tap on the setup right next to the app you wish to set up. This will open the app’s website, where you will sign up.
- Click on Connect to QuickBooks from the app website.
- Open your QuickBooks Desktop and click on done from the access Confirmation screen for completing the setup.
Also Read : QuickBooks Error Ps107
From this blog, we helped you in learning how to set up and install QuickBooks Web Connector. Nevertheless, if you face any confusion while downloading or installing this specific tool, then call our certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors at our