Subscribe to the our newsletter to receive latest news straight to your inbox.
Can’t log in to your Netgear extender? Seeing “you are not connected to the extender’s WiFi network” error message continuously? If you nod in yes, then you have landed on the right page. Here you … Read More
Can’t log in to your Netgear extender? Seeing “you are not connected to the extender’s WiFi network” error message continuously? If you nod in yes, then you have landed on the right page. Here you will get to know everything to fix Netgear extender login errors. Let’s start over!
Given below are the steps to access Netgear extender login page.
1. Power on your Netgear WiFi range extender. Provide the device a constant power supply.
2. Take a non-damaged Ethernet cable and connect the Netgear extender to your router.
3. Power up your PC, laptop or smartphone and load-up an internet browser in it.
4. Type mywifiext.net in the browser’s address bar field and press the Enter key.
5. Netgear extender login page appears.
6. Fill in the extender’s admin name and password into the given fields and click on Log In or OK.
Congrats! You are now logged in to your extender’s login page without any ado. Now, from the dashboard, you can change the extender’s password, update its firmware, set up a guest WiFi, modify the settings, etc.
If you can’t access mywifiext.net for log in to your Netgear extender, then fret not! Simply follow the troubleshooting steps given below and fix the issue in no time. Keep reading!
Try using the default Netgear extender IP address to access the login page.
If you are still unable to access the Netgear extender’s login page via mywifiext, then make sure that you have updated its firmware timely. If not, follow the instructions given below.
The latest version on your Netgear extender will be updated. And once the Netgear extender firmware gets updated, try access its login page and see it works or not.
If none of the troubleshooting tips mentioned above worked for you, consider resetting your Netgear extender as the last resort. Here’s how to do that:
Fab! Your Netgear extender has been reset to the default settings. You can now perform Netgear extender setup process and access the login page without any issue. In case of any assistance, contact our technical experts via comments section.