An ND file is a network data file which exists when QuickBooks is accessing the company file in a multi-user or network mode. Want to know how to fix QuickBooks ND file errors on my desktop. In this article you will get the solution. What is the process to resolve ND file errors on the desktop? A Quickbooks user must know about the Quickbooks. ND files because there are many times that you can use the ND files to resolve errors that you encounter while using the Quickbooks software. The QuickBooks Database Server Manager (QBServerUtilityMgr.exe) exists to create . ND file helps you to recognize the data server program file will use.
Example of Quickbooks ND file
Below we have mentioned list of sample QuickBooks ND file:
- Server IP address – You can compare the server IP address with what is in the ND file.
- Name of the server and year of Quickbooks – It denotes the version of the database which you are using.
- Port Use – Must be required to added and opened in the firewall setting
- Company Path File – It’ll display the correct path of the company file.
How to fix Quickbooks ND file error?
In this article, you will learn what you should do when you get QuickBooks ND file errors. Below we have mentioned key points for resolving ND file errors.
A company file won’t open if the.ND file is damaged, incorrect, or if the .QBW file was moved during an upgrade without moving the corresponding. ND file. You can view and recreate. ND files to resolve errors when a company file won’t open. Here are some of the common errors:
- Error H101, H202, H303, or H505
- Error -6189, 816
To resolve issues with .ND files (incorrect, missing, or damaged):
- Search for *.ND in the computer containing the company files.
- Note: If.ND files don’t exist, open a QuickBooks company file on the computer where the file resides to create it.
- Delete or rename the files (.NDOLD).
- Use the Database Server Manager to rescan the folders. This will create new files.