Sometimes while using QuickBooks, you may come across a situation when you might require immediate action for an error or issue. With this in mind, Intuit has introduced QuickBooks Tool Hub to care of such demands, and hence, it resolves multiple QuickBooks errors or problems with ease. This tool hub is a multi-functional asset where you can find all the essential tools like File Doctor, PDF and Print Repair Tool, etc. The tool hub can help you resolve a multitude of errors or issues. This blog will cover all the required information associated with this tool hub.
If you want more information associated with this tool hub, you can always contact the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391.
New Features in Tool Hub For QuickBooks
QuickBooks Tool Hub 2021 has a ton of exciting features that can resolve all your problems in no time. Intuit has again made sure to use cutting-edge technology to solve all your issues with ease. Some of the points you must know are:
- You can now access this tool hub straight from the help menu in QuickBooks.
- The tool hub now has a new Advanced Tools tab that has tools for the more advanced users.
- Also, if you are already using QB Desktop 2021, then you can open Tool Hub by choosing QuickBooks Tool Hub Fix Setup And File Issues. You can easily find this option in the Help tab. QuickBooks will directly take you to the download page.
With this known, you can now move to the next section that’ll cover the steps to download External Tool Hub for QuickBooks.
Read Also – QuickBooks Running Slow
Measures To Download QuickBooks Desktop Tool Hub
Certainly, you’ll have to perform a set of steps with precision to download the tool hub for QuickBooks. Now with that understood, you can go and implement the measures that are explained below:
- Download QuickBooks Tool Hub and move to the Downloads folder.
- Search for the QuickBookstoolhub.exe file and run it.
- Choose the Destination folder. Now, click on Next.
- You can accept the license agreement by choosing Yes.
- Now, click on Install and wait till the Install Shield Wizard Completed appears on your screen.
- Tick the Launch option and then click on Finish.
- There might be a chance that the Tool Hub does not launch. In that case, you can search the app from the Windows Search bar. You can choose it from there as well.
QuickBooks Tool Hub is useful in resolving a number of errors and issues like QuickBooks Error 6123, QB Company File Issues and more. As you can see, it’s an important tool which when used right, can resolve a number of errors and issues. Make sure to take the right steps with precision to download this tool.
If you wish to know more about this tool, you can always reach out to the professional team of QuickBooks at 1.800.579.0391.