RecordCast is a free web utility with which you can easily record the screen no need to install any programs or applications for this task.
Not only that but you can also edit recorded videos directly in this web tool in an easy and comfortable way.
Without a doubt, a great productivity and creativity tool that can be useful in business or education.
The advantage that RecordCast offers, in addition to working from the web without having to install programs, is that it respects this dual function of video recorder and editor.
So, you won’t have to use two tools, one for recording and one for editing videos, because here you will find everything you need.
How RecordCast works
First of all, you can use RecordCast to record your screen, which is very useful for creating guides, tutorials, or video presentations.
First, simply register an account, although it does not require you to register with the site. In case you want to edit the recorded videos, it will be necessary to create an account or register on the page.
Video editing is optional. You can access the editor immediately after downloading the video you recorded.
Main features of the tool
- Record high-quality videos for free with no watermark.
- Start recording online with a single click.You don’t need to download or install any apps.
- Flexible recording: You can record the entire screen, an application window, or a browser tab.
- You can make recordings with or without audioor a webcam.
- Built-in video editor to enhance your recordings with titles, effects, annotations, etc.
Try this free screen recorder and video editor now
If you think this tool can be of use to you, visit the RecordCast website to record screen and edit videos.
It is an easy-to-use web utility for recording screens from the browser without having to install any programs. Try it out now.