Sea buckthorn oil has been used for thousands of years as a natural supplement against various ailments. It is extracted from the berries, leaves and seeds of the sea buckthorn plant (Hippophae rhamnoides), which is a small shrub that grows at high altitudes in the northwest Himalayan region.
Omega 3 supplements are extremely well known when contrasted with their partners Omega 6 and Omega 7. In any case, presently individuals have gradually begun understanding the significance of adjusting all omega fatty acids.
With this rising awareness people read and came to know about Sea Buckthorn, though its name is Sea Buckthorn it is not found in the sea.
About Sea Buckthorn
Sea buckthorn can almost be delegated the all-powerful miracle oil given its strongly rich nutritional profile, which incorporates nutrients A, B1, B2, C, D, E, K and P; carotenoids; flavonoids; amino acids; phenols; folic acid; natural acids; and other mineral components, also its fundamental fatty acid profile. It very well might be the only plant on the planet to contain each of the four omegas: omega 3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9. That is an effectively mending cocktail.
Benefits of Sea Buckthorn:
- Treat stomach or intestinal problems
- Improve blood pressure or blood cholesterol
- Prevent or manage blood vessel or heart disease
- Complement cancer treatment
- Boost immunity and prevent infections
- Treat obesity
- Improve symptoms of cirrhosis
- Improve eyesight or dry eyes
- Treat respiratory problems such as asthma, colds, and pneumonia
- Minimizes or Prevents Skin Problems
- May Fight Diabetes
Though more clinical trials are required to verify these claims, always consult your doctor before taking any capsules or supplement.
Risks and Side Effects
Sea buckthorn has been noted as protected to utilize. Any individual who is pregnant, breastfeeding, taking drugs or engaging in any disease should play it safe and counsel a specialist before utilizing it in the eating regimen or on the skin. It could be ideal to stay away from by and large.
After reading the benefits, side-effects and risks of the Sea Buckthorn plant, let us also read about the benefits and other food sources of Omega 3-6-9
Omega 3 Benefits:
- Depression and Anxiety
- Good For Eye Health
- Reduced Symptoms of Metabolic Syndrome
- Helps Fight Inflammation
- Helps in Improving Mental Disorders
- Can Reduce Asthma in Children
- May Improve Bone and Joint Health
- Chia Seeds
- Flax Seeds
- Brussels Sprouts
- Fish and other seafood
Omega 6 Benefits:
- Regulates inflammation
- Reduced risk of Heart diseases
- Lower the risks of type 2 diabetes
- Reduces bad cholesterol
- soybean oil
- sunflower seeds
- cashew nuts
- Hemp seeds
Omega 7 Benefits:
- Lowering cholesterol
- Supporting weight Loss
- Counteracting insulin resistance
- Reducing inflammation of the arteries
- Macadamia nuts
- Fatty fish: anchovies, herring, salmon, mackerel
Omega 9 Benefits:
- May Help Lower the Risk of Stroke and Cardiovascular Disease
- Increase Energy, Decrease Anger and Enhances Mood
- May Benefit Those with Alzheimer’s
- vegetable and seed oils
With all these benefits you are sure to be impressed by this supplement.
As you have read above that sea buckthorn might be the only plant with the balance of Omega 3-6-7-9, and the rare availability of this plant in India, it may be best to get yourself a supplement with Sea Buckthorn, and the best available supplement in India is Roncuvita Sea Buckthorn with Omega 3-6-7-9. This supplement is great for Vegans and vegetarians too, as it is a vegan product. Vegans and vegetarians are generally considered to be deficient in Omega 9 capsules, so this product is a great addition to their diet as well.
Still here Reading? Go order your Roncuvita Sea Buckthorn Oil Capsules now and get your daily dose of all these vitamins.