Rear-end collisions are one of the most commonly occurring accidents. It is when a vehicle collides with another from the back. They usually happen when there’s not enough distance between two cars, and it’s harder to prevent crashing in cases of sudden stops. It can also be due to driving over the speed limit and irresponsibly.
This leads to your vehicle getting wrecked and complications to your health. The jerk of the force can startle your body and can cause pain and swelling in areas such as your neck and head. Your spinal cord is prone to severe injuries owing to its delicate nature. It is unfair for you to pay for the damage you suffered because of another driver.
An auto accident attorney enables you to receive the maximum financial compensation for the losses you incurred from the other driver’s insurance or by filing a claim in court on behalf of the victim. A Boise Idaho auto accident attorney, helps you collect relevant facts regarding the case and presents it in court.
What To Do Immediately After The Accident?
- Check for personal injuries and the state of the members traveling with you.
- Call the police to take your statement to use as evidence in court.
- Tell your insurance company about the incident to prevent any complications later.
- Call medical professionals to conduct medical exams and diagnose you. They also check for symptoms of any possible underlying health problem.
- Under no circumstances should you accept fault; it can be used to minimize the value of your claims.
- Consult your auto accident attorney and receive legal knowledge and counseling to know the correct procedure to follow.
- Capture digital evidence from the crash scene showing the details of your wounds and vehicle damage.
- Refuse to settle for a low settlement from the opposing insurance company.
Your attorney plans strategies to proceed with the case for it to be in your best interest. They make an estimate of your total monetary and non-financial losses and make sure you are fairly reimbursed. They build a powerful case against the insurance in a short period of time for maximum efficiency if they refuse to pay the amount for estimated costs. They prove that you did not cause the accident, and you should not be held liable for any of the damages. They fight for your compensation with creative, logical, and highly analytical solutions for positive outcomes.