ij. start. canon – Before taking a deep dive into Canon Printer Setup process, let’s take a sneak peek into the history of this best printer brand. Being one of the best printer manufacturing brands, Canon efficiently meets commercial and domestic printing requirements. The evolution of this brand through innovation to its current position in the market is really very impressive. The Canon Brand was born into a small room of Tokyo with a 35mm Camera leather sofa set. Today, this brand is revolutionizing the printing industry to leave a distinctive mark behind. Now, it’s time to leave a mark behind with your exceptional printed copy. So, let’s start to follow the step-by-step guide for Canon Printer Setup!
Procedure 1: Install a USB Printer for Windows and iOS
- To install USB Printer Windows and iOS System, you can also go through the instruction book that comes within your printer’s package. If the instruction boom is nowhere to be found, then you can also browse over the internet to easily find the best USB suitable for your specific printer model.
- After discovering the most appropriate USB for your model, connect your canon printer to your PC with the help of a USB Cable.
- Now, it’s time to power on your printer.
- Wait for a while so that your PC can detect the device connected to it and install the printer.
- Don’t forget to install the printer software too.
- If the disc is handy to you, then it’s well and good and if not, you can easily download the drivers from the Manufacturer’s website.
- After downloading the file, run it to install the driver on your System. Now, you are all done with your Canon Printer Setup and your printer is ready to print.
Procedure 2: Installation of a Network Printer for Windows
- Go to the Control Panel of your Windows.
- Find the ‘Devices and Printers’ option and select.
- Click on the ‘Add a Local Printer’ option.
- In the next step, click on ‘Add a Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer’
- Choose your printer from the list appearing on your screen.
- Now, it’s time to install drivers on your System. Make sure that your System is connected to the internet.
Procedure 3: Installation of a Network Printer for iOS
- Click on the Apple Menu and choose system preferences.
- Click on the Printers and Scanners option.
- Click on ‘+’ to add your printer to the System.
- Choose your network printer from the default tab.
- Then, click Add to install the network printer to your iOS System
Take a look at the steps that are given below.
Wireless LAN Setup
- Before starting the network configuration process, you have to turn on your Canon Printer by pressing the Power button. Make sure to check that the light of your printer’s power LED is solid green, and it is stable.
- Click on the Menu button to open the Network Settings screen.
- Here you will see different options for establishing a connection and from all these options, select Wireless LAN Settings. Then a pop-up box will appear your printer screen, and you need to tap the OK button.
- Now, choose the SSID Settings and then select the Access Point. Then you have to select the network name and then enter the Wi-Fi security key.
- Once the printer screen says Connected, you can tap on OK button.
WPS Push ButtonTo set up the network connection, you need to click on the Wi-Fi button on the printer’s operational panel. You have to then go to your router to identify the WPS button.
You need to press the WPS button, within two minutes. You will see your printer’s status as Connecting, wait for few minutes till the status change to Connected and at last press OK to complete the configuration process.
Steps to Follow to Download the Canon Printer DriverYou need to download the driver of your Canon Printer by following these steps:
- Go to the official website of Canon through any of the secure web browsers.
- To initiate the process of driver download, you need to click on the Setup tab to open the Product Name window. Enter your printer’s model number on the search field and then click on the Go button to search for that model number’s latest driver.
- Make sure to choose the driver, which is compatible with your operating system. For that, you can go to the OS field and then select your appropriate OS. And then click on the Download button that is present at the center for starting the quick download of the driver.
- Your Wi-Fi speed will decide how much time it will take to download the driver. Once the downloading of the driver is complete, you can proceed further to install the driver.
Step-by-Step Guide for Installing Canon Printer DriverRead the correct and detailed guide for installing the Canon printer driver:
- Check the particular folder or your Download folder where you have saved the printer driver’s downloaded setup file.
- Double click on the file and run it as an administrator.
- You can then see the main interface of the Canon printer driver setup. Here, you need to verify the language you want to operate the software for giving the command to the printer. After selecting the language of your choice, click on Next.
- Then you need to set up the connection between your printer and computer by using a USB connection or through a wireless method. When your Canon printer is successfully linked, then you need to select your printer. As per the model number of your printer, the driver will be displayed.
- You need to select the driver’s checkbox and check whether your system has enough pace for downloading the printer driver. Based on your printer model, it will display the driver and other additional software lists.
- By clicking on the Next button, you will see the License Agreement. Please read the agreement and then accept it by clicking on Yes button which will immediately begin installing the selected printer driver.
- Once the setup process is complete, you need to print a test page. However, check that you have sufficient A4 size paper in the paper tray.
- Your printer model number must be up to date.
- Update the system drivers online or from the settings menu.
- Check and make sure that the system has enough space to complete the software installation.
- The printer must be properly plugged in.
- An active internet connection is necessary.
Canon is the most trusted choice of uses for printing quality pictures and documents. The printer comes with powerful features, easy-to-use operations, and an incredibly compact body to make users’ printing experience better than before. To make the best use of Canon printing services, you need to complete the canon.com/ijsetup for your device designer mirrors for walls. Once you are done with the printer setup, you can print high-quality pictures and documents whenever you want. The sleek and stylish design of the Canon printer truly complements the speed, quality, and efficiency, and features of the printing device. So if you are looking forward to completing the Canon printer setup with the canon.com/ijsetup link, read the post and follow the mentioned guidelines. Here, we have mentioned all the instructions in detail, so you do not get any trouble during the setup process.
Canon is serving customers worldwide with high-quality painting outcomes. The device comes with the latest printing technology and advanced features for maximum usage. Apart from printing the documents, a user can also scan copy all fax the documents as per their preference.
Before you proceed with the http:ij.start.canon, it is important for you to know that printer drivers play a vital role in the performance and functioning of the printer. In order to make the best use of a printing device, a user needs to install the printer driver and software on their computer. Canon gives you a platform from where you can download the appropriate drivers and software for your device whenever you want. The software setup configuration involves some simple steps that you need to follow. Also, do not forget that your printer needs an active internet connection for printing the documents wirelessly. So, make sure that your Internet is active and working fine.