All this information just based on the reviews and comments collected over the internet on various official and non official websites.
So our main purpose is providing the good and best data for the user who are looking to their relevant problems.
Decided to buy a home printer? Then, HP Deskjet 2652 is the right choice. Basically, it is a home printer with great features for home and small office printing. The HP DJ2652 printer comes with the latest printing technology that matches your printing lifestyle. A few of the supporting functions are wireless printing, mobile printing, and cloud printing.
HP Deskjet 2652 Wireless setup lets you perform printing effectively. It is a very reliable setup which helps you print documents from any wireless capable device.
Connect hp DeskJet 2652 printer setup
- Take the printer out safely from the package and place it on a suitable surface.
- Take out all the printer accessories present in the shipment box.
- Connect the power cable to the printer and turn on the power switch.
- Press the power button to turn on the printer. As the printer turns on a blue light flashes near the power button.
- Open the front access door and you will see the cartridge chamber moves to the middle.
- Unpack the cartridges and insert them in their respective slots.
- Now check the information displayed on the printer screen, the screen displays “defective” if the cartridge is not loaded properly.
- Press both the X and copy button to make the blue light near the printer screen flash.
- Place the document to be copied on the scanner bed and close the top lid of the printer.
- Load the paper tray with sufficient papers and press on the “Copy” button.
- Collect the document copy through the output tray.
HP dj2652 printer Driver installation
The procedure to perform the wireless direct setup on your HP Deskjet 2652 printer is given below.
- Ensure proper printer and router set up, and make sure to connect the printer and the PC to the same Wi-Fi connection.
- Power on the printer and press and hold the copy and X buttons together so that the blue light near the power button starts to flash.
- Use the disc or go to 123.hp.com/setup 2652 to download the driver software.
- Open the downloaded file and install it on your PC and do agree with the terms and conditions on the installation page.
- Set up the language and location and click on “Continue”.
- Select the name and version of the operating system and click next.
- Now select all the basic and updated software for your printer and click on download.
- All the software will be downloaded and saved on your PC and now click on “Finish” to complete the driver installation.
- Add the printer to the operating system and start the printing process.
- Do reach us for further assistance in driver installation.
- HP Deskjet 2652 connect to Wi-Fi with WPS pin
HP Deskjet 2652 connect to Wi-Fi with WPS pin
As evident from the method’s name, you will need the WPS pin here to connect your HP Deskjet 2652 printer to wi-fi. Please make sure that you follow the steps as under carefully;
- Before you begin with this method, please make sure that you know your router’s username, pass key, and IP address. Knowing these factors will make the performance of this method easier for you.
- Like always, you have to ensure that you have turned on the printer.
- Next, you have to press the ‘wireless button’ on your printer’s control panel.
- In this method, you will again see the wireless blue light flashing and being unstable.
- Next, you have to open any browser on your PC and open your router’s IP address.
- A screen will come up asking you for the router’s username and password.
- Once you have typed in the required details, please click on ‘ok.’
- Next, you have to navigate to the wireless settings and open it on the router browser page.
- You will see an eight-digit WPS pin on the router browser page, which you have to copy and paste on the window that asks for the pin.
- Once you have entered the WPS pin, you will see your HP Deskjet 2652 printer starts working on wi-fi.
- As mentioned earlier, if the wireless blue light becomes stable, you have performed the connecting method flawlessly!
How to Connect HP Deskjet to WIFI?
HP printers have been doing great work in the printing industry for alone time, owing to their excellent performance and facilities provided to the users. These printers have advanced in technology over time and contain unique features that attract professional printer users worldwide. Although these printers are high-tech, they are user-friendly, so users prefer HP printers over others.
People who use printers professionally might have different ways to connect their HP Deskjet 3755 printer to a wireless connection/Wi-Fi. However, when it comes to common people who have little knowledge about printer setup, they have to choose one of the methods mentioned below.
- Connecting HP Deskjet 3755 printer to Wi-Fi with WPS pin.
- Connecting HP Deskjet 3755 printer to Wi-Fi with WPS button (without WPS pin.)
However, whatever method you want to opt for, please make sure that you follow the procedure appropriately to connect your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to wi-fi for Windows or Mac correctly.
HP Deskjet 3755 wireless setup using WPS pin
- First and foremost, you have to make sure that you have successfully turned on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- There are two buttons present on your printer; the ‘cancel’ and ‘wireless’ buttons; please make sure that you press and hold both the buttons together.
- You will see the power light starts flashing on your printer, which shows that your printer is ready for the wireless connection.
- Next, you have to get the HP smart app installed on your Windows 10 PC.
- Your next job is to press the ‘wireless’ button once.
- Let the process of connection begin; please wait for a while.
- Next, you have to make sure that you press the ‘information’ and ‘wireless’ button together.
- You will see a ‘network configuration page’ coming out from the printer.
- The network configuration page from the printer contains the WPS pin that you can use for connecting your HP Deskjet 3755 printer to wi-fi for windows 10.
- Next, you have to insert the WPS pin on your Windows 10 PC and let your printer connect to the wi-fi.
- Please do not forget to enjoy all your printer’s features, and you have to install the latest HP printer drivers on your PC.
You have to begin with turning on your HP Deskjet 3755 printer.
- Next, you have to press and hold the ‘cancel’ and ‘wireless’ buttons together, just like you would have done in the ‘WPS PIN’ method.
- You will notice your HP printer starts flashing the power light, confirming that your printer is ready for a wireless connection setup.
- Would you please install the HP smart app on your Windows 10 PC?
- Next, you have to press the ‘wireless’ button for a few seconds, around 5 seconds or less.
- Now you will see a blue light starts flashing, indicating your printer being ready for the connection.
- Next, you have to move to your wi-fi router and search for the WPS button in it. Some routers have got the button on the front, while some have it on the back.
- Once you find the WPS button, please make sure that you press it for a few seconds.
You will see the WPS will start flashing blue or orange light on your wi-fi router.
Would you please wait for a few minutes and let your printer connect to the wi-fi automatically?
Hope these tips to help very easily, How to Connect HP Printer to Wifi Network