In India, where most average households employ house help for daily chores like washing clothes, washing machines had never been a priority. Nonetheless, over the last decade, it has taken precedence over other household appliances, as clever Indian consumers see its value. Clothes get cleaned better, and faster.
With some flagship appliances offering the flexibility of washing clothes whenever you want by setting clocks and fixing wash cycles, consumers cannot resist buying from the best brands like Whirlpool, Samsung and Bosch today.
Furthermore, there is a washing machine matching every washing requirement and budget, with brands like Haier offering affordable appliances. The LG washing machine has seen popularity in its front loading models, as the brand strikes a balance between price and value, offering durability.
Best Washing Machine Features
There are certain things to consider while buying a washing machine. You need to ask yourself what capacity you need, whether you want a front loading or top loading appliance, and if you have a tight budget, you need to think of the amount you can spend. It’s important to know the features and specs of washing machines, so you can make an educated decision when you buy. Here are a few things you have to consider before purchasing a washing machine.
- Fully Automatic vs. Semi-Automatic – A fully automatic washing machine, like the LG washing machine, does all the work at the press of a switch or button. These are single units that see to all your needs, like filling the drum/tub with water and washing and rinsing clothes.
Some dry clothes to a significant degree too. Fully automatic machines come in top loading and front loading kinds. A semi-automatic machine makes you do some functions, like filling drums with water etc. These are top loading machines, and may come with twin tubs, one for washing and the other for drying clothes.
- Front Loading and Top Loading Machines – Front loading machines are fully automatic, loading clothes from the front, running with greater energy efficiency and less water. This results in a better overall wash than what the top loading machines give, and they are more tech-savvy machines (some have child locks and sensors that run your preferred programme automatically, like the Bosch WLJ2016TIN model).
Different wash modes and settings for different garments are available. They produce less noise and come in larger capacities than their top loading counterparts. Top loading machines may be noisy, but are more affordable than front loading appliances (such as the LG T7288NDDLG washing machine). Loading is done from the top, and the top load washing machine is a good bet for seniors and consumers who can’t bend too far down. Fully automatic top loading machines are quite compact.
Great Machines from Best Brands
Here are some worthy washing machines that you may consider from the leading brands today.
- Bosch WAK24268IN Washing Machine – Fully automatic with a 7kg capacity and front loading type, this has perfect speed technology to make your wash cycle fast. With a spin speed of 1200 RPM, this machine comes with a robust stainless steel drum, and ensures faster drying times. Superb on saving water and energy, a unique feature of this washing machine is the sari wash mode.
- Samsung WA65M4100HV/TL Washing Machine – This top loading 6.5kg fully automatic machine from Samsung is durable, and takes a full wash load with ease. Its compact size is its USP, as well as its inexpensive price tag. With a stainless steel drum, it touts 6 washing cycles. Specially designed pulsators make clothes “wobble” to give garments a thorough cleaning.
- LG FH0FANDNL02 Washing Machine – With its 6kg load capacity, this front loading LG washing machine is a popular model, as it uses the best inverter drive technology that reduces friction and increases the life of the machine. Water and energy efficiency is its trademark, and its smart diagnosis prevents adversity from fluctuations in voltage.
- Whirlpool Whitemagic 702SD Washing Machine – The 7kg top load fully automatic appliance from Whirlpool gives you faster washing cycles, and a semi-dry cycle too. It has a distinctive hard water feature which washes clothes up to 30% better. Using its power scrubbing mechanism, it can wash clothes more thoroughly.
- IFB Senator Aqua SX Washing Machine – A 6.5kg capacity fully automatic top loading machine, this offering from IFB gives you a brilliant wash cycle even in low-pressure water circumstances. With 100 wash programmes and a 3D system dissolving detergent completely, a hard water wash is also done without any issues.
Buying your new washing machine is easy, as you can take your pick from great brands at the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store, and get unbeatable deals and discounts. You can use your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to purchase the washer on no cost EMIs.