Wireless Setup simplify the printing process; your printer and computer device should share the wireless network. With this network connection, you can easily send the printing request without attaching your printer to the computer device. Here, we gave information about the requirements and instructions for the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 wireless setup.
- Before starting the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup, make sure that the following requirements are met. First, your windows should be of Vista or later version; Mac should be of OS X 10.5 or later version.
- Second, your computer should be connected to an 802.11 b/g/n wireless network. Lastly, the computer must use a dynamic IP address.
- Visit HP Official Website and enter your printer’s model. Hit Find and download the top-listed software from the list.
- After that, open and run the setup.exe file on your computer device. Turn ON your printer device and setup your printer device for the connection process.
- Use the on-screen instructions and complete the driver installation process. If prompted, choose the connection type as wireless in the “Connection Options” Window.
- Following that, click “Yes, send my wireless settings on the printer” on the Device Network Connection Window.
- After a while, your printer device gets automatically connected to the computer and displays the confirmation window.
- Use the On-screen instructions and complete the HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup process.
Read Also: Windows 8.1 Product Key 2021(100% Working)
HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup Requirements
- For the setup, you need Network name SSID, security passphrase WEP key, a computer that is connected to the same wireless network as your wireless-capable printer device
- First, Turn ON your printer, router and the computer device. Then, unplug the USB and other cable from the printer device.
- If you were using the USB connection, you can change the USB to the wireless connection with the following instructions:
- First, search for HP in the list of installed programs and select your printer device from the list. Click Utilities and then select Printer Setup and Software Selection.
- After that, select Convert a USB connected printer to wireless and use the on-screen instructions and complete the software installation.
Wireless Network Connection with HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup Wizard
- Touch Wireless icon on the printer’s control panel and then click wireless menu (gear-like icon).
- After that, touch the wireless settings and choose HP OfficeJet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup wizard from the listed option.
- Soon after that, the printer automatically scans and displays a list of wireless networks within the range.
- Here, you have to select the preferred wireless network from the list of wireless networks and use the on-screen instructions to complete the connection process.
Printer Driver Installation
- Visit HP Official Website and get latest version of printer driver software. Similarly, you can also download the printer driver software with the package CD.
- First, Turn ON your printer device and unplug the USB and other cables from the printer device. Visit HP Official Website, choose your printer model and click download.
- Use the Change option and change the software version. After that, click download under the driver heading and use the basic driver option to change the basic driver option.
How to Fix HP Printer Offline Issue?
Hello, Please let me know that how to fix hp printer offline issue. When i am trying to print with HP printer then it’s showing HP printer offline issue. I have no idea how to fix it. Help me.
Are you facing a problem with your hp printer? Say no to problems and troubleshoot the error. Read this and get amazing methods to fix hp printer offline issue. Before you go through the approaches to fix the issue, you must know the reason behind this issue.
If you are unable to print any document from your system through the printer connected to your network system. It means your printer is in offline mode.
Reason for the HP Printer in Offline Mode:
Lets through some light on the reason because of which your HP printer is in offline mode.
- The HP printer is not responding.
- Status of HP printer icon is offline.
- The printer device is not found in the network.
- Sharing of file with the printer is not enabled.
- The IP address of the network port is changed or reset.
- A network connection is lost when the printer is in offline mode.
- Power of printer is off.
The above mentioned are some important factor for which we need to fix HP printer offline issue. So let’s move further and discuss some approaches to fix the issue.
Methodologies to Fix HP Printer Offline Issue:
Some of the methods to fix the issues are as follows:
Technique 1:- Reset the Power and Acknowledge the Connection
The following are the steps for this method to fix why hp printer offline
Step 1) Power on the printer and check its status. The scenario of this step:
- If the queue of the print list is getting empty. This can be stopped by troubleshooting it.
- If the printer is still troubling you then go to the next step.
Step 2) When printer is turned on, remove the power code from the printer. Disconnect the power cord of the printer from the outlet of the wall and wait for 60 seconds.
Step 3) Check that the connection of network cable is secure and is not damaged.
Step 4) Make sure that the connection of router or switch cables is secure.
Step 5) Restart your system and wait till it is rebooted.
Step 6) Connect the power cable to the printer and put the power cord to the wall outlet.
Step 7) Turn on the power button of the printer.
Step 8) Now try to use the printer.
Technique 2:- Check the Network Connection of the Printer
For this method follow the below-mentioned steps:
Step 1) If you are using wifi then make sure your system is connected to it.
Step 2) Take out the print out of the configuration page and check that the IP address of the printer should be valid.
If your printer is connected to an IP address like 156.245.xxx.xxx etc. then it means the network is not configured properly. Troubleshoot it with the help of the following ways.
- Figure out network problem [c0647609]
- Fix the problem of a wired network [c03258965]
Step 3) Go to the web browser and enter the IP address of the printer similar to the configuration page and hit enter. (You can check the network connection with the help of the EWS system.)
Step 4) With the help of the command prompt test the network communication.
- Go to start, click on run. Type cmd. Command prompt screen will pop out.
- Type ping and then the IP address of the printer.
Technique 3:- Analyse the Setting of (Use Printer Offline)
To use this method make sure the printer’s print offline command is disabled.
Step 1) Go to the printer and devices option.
Step 2) choose option “Look what is printing”.
Step 3) Choose the printer and un-select the “Use printer offline” option.
Step 4) Now try to print your document.
Technique 4:- Check Whether the Selected Port is Correct
If the port is not correct then the printer remains offline. To check this go through the following steps.
Step 1) Open printers and devices option.
Step 2) Go to the printer’s property.
Step 3) Click on the ports tab.
Step 4) Make sure that the connection type of the printer is matched with the selected port and its description.
Step 5) Choose “configuration port”
Step 6) Hit on apply and then on ok.
Step 7) Try to print.
In this blog, I have shared many methods to fix hp printer offline issue. There are many more but I have explained the important one. I hope this will troubleshoot your issue.