Ranbir Kapoor is quite a youth icon, who is really good looking and chooses movies that have inspired an entire world to take along with him with seriousness.
Ranbir Kapoor is a heartthrob of the nation and his looks are incredible. He is a versatile actor in Bollywood who has taken the industry to a whole new level with his acting. From lover boy to man ruined in love, Ranbir has played all the characters with excellence beyond his years.
Here are some of his most popular films that have been his turning point and most exotic picturesque shot across the globe.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil – The movie is one of the turning points for Ranbir Kapoor. The actor along with Karan Johar has weaved a magic lace over the screen when they come together and the chemistry between them took the movie to a great height. The movie with different locations including the splendid streets of Paris, clubs in London, would be a dream for every traveler.
- Barfi – This is a wholesome and warm movie for Ranbir with Anurag direction. The actor played a deaf and mute role that fails in love but wins at life with his kind heart and big personality. The film took his fans to sympathy when they find the actor’s lover getting married to another person, he finding an unlikely companion in autistic women. Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir together strike a relationship that is affectionate and adorable. Watch Telugu Movies Online Actor gave warmth to this role and made the film extraordinary.
- Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani – Here in this movie, Ranbir played a smart and sexy one who can have the world in the palm of his hands if he wishes to. In this movie, he played the role as he traveled across the globe for his dream job and told himself that home is the best one. At the end, he realizes his family and forgiveness, content and he did justice to his role in the movie.
- Ajab prem ki Gajab Kahaani – In this movie, Ranbir played a role of the lovesick boy who always loses in love. Despite his luck in love, Ranbir never allowed prem to come across as a pathetic feel. Although his girlfriend loved someone else, he makes all the possibilities of making him to show as charismatic, funniest, and romantic boy around. This film is one of the few romantic movies of Ranbir and is the best movie in his career.
- Rockstar – Undoubtedly, this movie is one of the intense performances given by Ranbir Kapoor. He played the role of Jordan a Delhi boy who dreams of being a rockstar. Ranbir swims effortlessly and is excitable role is more melancholic, hopeful in love and consumed with pain when it ends in a tragedy.
Ranbir Kapoor being a versatile actor has given many best movies to the industry and his finest selection of roles and scripts have made him popular among his fans across the globe. To watch his best movies, you can log in to Vidmate App and can enjoy watching his movies.