You have a new natural stone countertop. Perfect: What could be better? Keep custom creation looking unique and durable looks as you wish to enjoy it, no matter what kind of mess you may have in the kitchen.
You may find the idea of cleaning your kitchen. Unfortunately, ignoring the little messes in the kitchen, a dirty kitchen countertops is also a dangerous kitchen.
Have you noticed how difficult it is to clean stoves and countertops and remove that stubborn grease that won’t go away? How much cash have you ever committed to professional-grade cleaners, wishing they’ll dissolve dirt making cleaning your kitchen area simpler?
If none of these solutions worked for you and you are looking for cheaper, better, and environmentally friendly alternatives, you are in the right place because here you will find kitchen cleaning tips that every woman should know:
- Choose baking soda over conventional detergent
- Clean your stove grates with ammonia
- Make your stainless steel sink shine
- Eco-friendly kitchen sink cleaner
- Lemon and Vinegar – The ultimate kitchen cleaning trick
- Clean the microwave with water and lemon
- Clean your toaster – the easy way
- Quick blender cleaning trick
- Clean dirty spots with a drying towel
- Clean your wooden cutting boards with lemon and salt
- Liquid Bar Keepers’ friend works like magic
- Clean your microwave in 5 minutes with lemon oil and vinegar
- Clean the oven with baking soda
- Clean the greased hood with baking soda
- Fight oil with oil
1. Choose baking soda over conventional detergent:
Baking soda has dozens of different uses: not only is it useful for making homemade cakes and bread, but it can also help you whiten your teeth, and most importantly, it can prove to be a reliable, efficient, economic, and ecological tool for your stove. And kitchen appliances:
2. Clean your stove grates with ammonia:
Stove burner grates tend to be a magnet for dirt and grease, and this is perfectly understandable: every time your stove drips a little, everything collects around the burner grates, making them very difficult to clean.
3. Make your stainless steel sink shine:
Stainless steel sinks have become the norm for all modern homeowners – easy to clean, durable, and affordable enough. Stainless steel sinks are an excellent long-term, hassle-free investment.
4. Eco-friendly kitchen sink cleaner:
Cleaning your kitchen sink and waste disposal unit can be very difficult, and the truth is, there are many products out there designed to dissolve and remove food scraps and other debris that can clog your sink drain.
5. Lemon and Vinegar – The ultimate kitchen cleaning trick:
We can use lemon and vinegar in different ways in the kitchen – not only can you use these two seemingly magical ingredients to unblock the trash and remove grease from your stainless steel sink, but you can also use them to eliminate it. Unpleasant smell from the refrigerator.
6. Clean the microwave with water and lemon:
The microwave can become as greasy as the kitchen sink or stove, which is why it should be cleaned and degreased regularly – and all you have to do is fill a cup with water and add it. Lemon: Microwave it and heat it, as the steam will make the fat much more comfortable to remove. Check it out:
7. Clean your toaster – the easy way:
The toaster is one of the most demanding kitchen appliances to clean – removing small bread crumbs is one thing, as all toasters come with a little bread crumb tray these days. Here’s an easy, cheap, and super way. Quick to prepare your toaster. Spotlessly Clean – No more worrying about germs sticking to your morning toast:
8. Quick blender cleaning trick:
There are many ways to clean a blender: you can do it under a simple water stream or use an old toothbrush to remove fruits and vegetables that often get stuck inside.
9. Clean dirty spots with a drying towel:
This is by far one of the most fantastic kitchen cleaning tips you can find – who would have thought that you can easily remove all the grease and cooked food residue from your pan by merely adding a drying sheet.
10. Clean your wooden cutting boards with lemon and salt:
Wooden cutting boards are challenging to clean, as they have a porous surface that creates the perfect environment for bacteria to grow.
11. Liquid Bar Keepers’ friend works like magic:
Cleaning cabinets can take a long time, mostly if you haven’t done it in a while and dirt has started to accumulate all around. Fortunately, you now have the best alternative to conventional cleaning products: the Liquid Bar Keepers Friend:
12. Clean your microwave in 5 minutes with lemon oil and vinegar:
This is another alternative to the cleaning method described above, which involved water and lemons. You can quickly get the same great results with vinegar, water, a few drops of lemon essential oil, and a small toothpick.
13. Clean the oven with baking soda:
We all know that regular oven and grill cleaners can be extremely irritating to your eyes and skin, mostly if you don’t wear gloves when using them.
14. Clean the greased hood with baking soda:
If there’s a more potent ingredient than vinegar or lemon juice, it’s baking soda: Inexpensive and readily available in almost any store or supermarket, baking soda can help you clean that greasy cap
15. Fight oil with oil:
As crazy as it may sound, the truth is that one of the most effective ways to get rid of that greasy oil that builds upon the stove and in the kitchen is to use oil:
Kitchen cleaning is the most important and difficult task. Even if you think your kitchen (kitchen marble countertops) is clean enough already, you’ll be surprised how a few simple additions or tweaks can make you feel the embrace. By using a few tips you can make your kitchen neat and clean and can get many benefits.