QuickBooks is an advanced accounting software with effective tools and continuous technical support of 24*7. It has a vast reach within small to middle-sized businesses, thanks to its never-ending innovation and a simple user interface. However, even in such a perfect automate software, issues like QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error can create havoc in a user’s hectic schedule. It prevents the user from sending invoices, tax, or financial reports to the clients through email. The cause can be either inside the QuickBooks or an external stimulation from Microsoft Outlook. So let’s talk about its causes in detail and get some possible solutions.
On a different note, if you feel like that you may require external assistance to carry out the script error by yourself, call on the toll-free number 844.932.1139 and get expert assistance immediately.
Causes behind the QuickBooks 2019 Outlook is not responding
The main reasons behind the QuickBooks says Outlook is not responding error is some misconfiguration in the Windows settings. Some other causes are mentioned below.
- The Outlook account may be opened in the system in the background when you are trying to send the email.
- An unsupported or outdated Outlook version.
- Damages in QuickBooks components.
- QB is running as an administrator.
After discussing the stimulants of the error, let’s check out the solutions to resolve it in the next segment of the blog.
What are the solutions to rectify the QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error message?
If you are getting the QuickBooks error Outlook is not responding, follow the steps mentioned below.
Solution- 1: Set Microsoft Outlook as the Default Email Program
Follow the steps mentioned below to change your default email settings in the Internet Explorer.
- Close QB Desktop application after signing off from the Company File.
- Go to Internet Explorer and choose Internet Options under the Tools menu.
- Click on Programs tab and make Microsoft Outlook as the default email program if it isn’t already.
- Select Apply and close the Internet Explorer.
- Go to QuickBooks Desktop and try sending out the email again.
If the problem persists, follow the next solution.
Solution- 2: Repair the Damaged .DLL File
One of the main causes of the issue is the damaged MAPI32.dll file. Follow the steps mentioned below to fix the damage in the file and continue back to your work.
- End all the running tasks on Windows and go to the Windows File Manager.
- Open C:/ Drive and go to the Windows Folder.
- Double-click on the System 32 folder and search for the Fixmapi.exe file.
- Double-click on the file and wait till the tool repairs the .dll file.
After the process, try sending out an email again.
Here comes the end of this blog on QuickBooks Outlook is not responding error. We hope that you find the answer to your every query or problem in this written piece. However, if you still can’t budge the issue, call on the toll-free number 844.932.1139 and get immediate live support on the line.