What is Vidalista 40?
Vidalista 40 Tablet is a composition of the medication that contains Tadalafil which is also an ingredient of Cialis belongs to the group of medicine called phosphodiesterase type-20 inhibitor. It is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction in adult men and enlarged prostate gland problems as well.
This Vidalista 40 works by preventing the action of a chemical called phosphodiesterase type 20, and it makes the blood vessels relax and widen, resulting in the flow of blood improved to the penis which results in sexual stimulation and erection.
Vidalista 40mg drug also works by improving the blood flow to the prostate and bladder which relaxes the muscles in these areas. These actions help urine to follow more smoothly. Thus it assists in overcoming the problem of the prostate which normally happens throughout old age.
How to use Vidalista 40?
- Vidalista 40 tablets are an innovative drug that is used for the treatment of premature ejaculation. Various uses of the medicine are:
- For treating erectile dysfunction in male
- To reduce the risk of premature ejaculation.
What is the right dosage?
The dosage of Vidalista 40 tablets varies depending upon the tolerance of an individual and response to the first dose. It is recommended to give the lowest possible dose initially.
- One tablet 30 minutes before sexual activity.
- Do not take it in a minute or excessive quantity.
- In case of overdose consult your doctor.
Side effects caused by Vidalista 40 tablets do not require any medical attention but consult your doctor immediately if you experience adverse effects.
- Pain in chest
- High or low blood pressure
- Pain in jaw
- Changes in vision or loss of vision for sometime
- Shortness of breath
- Erection that is painful and can last for more than 4 hours
- Allergic reactions such as swelling in hands and legs
Precautions and measures:
Although the side effects do not cause any major problem certain precautionary measures to be taken while using Vidalista 40 tablets are:
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the active ingredients of the medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer from any heart disease as the drug can increase chest pain.
- If you are taking any nitrates, tell your doctor.
- Do not consume the medicine if you are using any other medicine for the same function.
- Inform your doctor if you are on other medications such as alpha-blocker or ketoconazole.
- Tell your doctor if you suffer from severe depression.
- The medicine causes drowsiness. Do not drive or operate heavy machines while on the medication.
- Inform your doctor if have any eye problems as the drug may make the symptoms worse.
- Inform your doctor if you suffer high or low blood pressure.