Intuit launched a tool in the year 2012 name QuickBooks File Doctor Tool. The tool was later integrated in QuickBooks 2016. This tool is blended with a company file and network diagnostic tool, which can automatically detect errors and fix them. There are lots of users who do not know about this QuickBooks File Doctor tool. So, obviously, you should have the QuickBooks File Doctor tool in your device to resolve the company file and the network issues.
Steps to resolve company file and network issues with QuickBooks file doctor
Mentioned below some of the best steps to resolve company file and network issues with Quickbooks file doctor. Follow the steps given:
- After installing the QBFD, browse the company file on your device that you want to fix.
- After doing this, click on ‘Diagnose File’.
- You will see a dialogue box where you have to enter your Username and Password to check the file.
- You have to wait for few minutes until the QuickBooks software diagnosis process completes.
- Now, you will be directed to the next step to select the Server or the Workstation. Make sure you choose the right option.
- Choose from the given options if it asks to share your company file.
- Click on Yes if you are using the File Doctor on your server device and click No if you are using the Workstation, which means the file is not physically present in your device.
- While QuickBooks File Doctor repairs and diagnose the process, close the File Doctor once the tool is complete.
- Now, open your file and check out that the issue is resolved or not.
- There can be three possible results: QBFB couldn’t find the issue, QBFD find the problem and fixed it, and QBFD find the problem but couldn’t fix it.