Intuit’s QuickBooks payroll software was created to provide accountants and bookkeepers with a secure solution to manage payroll responsibilities using QuickBooks software. One of the best aspects of these QuickBooks mistakes is that they are prefixed with error code numbers, making it very easy to pinpoint the exact cause of the error. For example, you may encounter QuickBooks Payroll Error 557 when using QuickBooks Payroll. This problem occurs when you choose to download payroll updates after completely upgrading the software to the next and most recent version.
Causes of QuickBooks Payroll Error 557
- The software installation process is incorrect.
- The software was not uninstalled entirely and correctly.
- The procedure of eliminating applications and hardware is incomplete.
- A computer system has been infected with a virus, spyware, or adware.
- Shutting down the computer system incorrectly.
Steps to resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 557
Mentioned below are some steps to resolve Quickbooks payroll Error 557. Follow the steps further for more information.
- When you first turn on the computer, log in as Administrator.
- Select the options – All programmes, system tools, Accessories, and System Restore from the Start menu.
- You’ll be sent to a new screen where you can choose to “Restore My Computer to an Earlier Time” and then “Next.”
- Choose the most recent time for System Restore from the option titled “On this list – Click a Restore Point.”
- On the confirmation page, click Next and then the Next tab.
- Restart your computer after the restoration process is finished.
Now, you must have figured out how you can fix QuickBooks Payroll Error 557. To learn more about QuickBooks, reach out to our website, Contact Payroll. Our QuickBooks Customer Service team consists of certified specialists with years of experience in addressing accounting software and payroll concerns. Another advantage to using technical assistance is that we provide QuickBooks payroll support 24/7 day.