Who doesn’t like healthy white teeth? Who doesn’t want to be complimented on their smile? Healthy white teeth give you the confidence to smile openly and proudly without any fear of judgment. It is the reason that teeth whitening has become a very popular part of oral care. Thanks to technology and breakthrough in science, you can now get white teeth without any hassle.
What is tooth whitening?
Teeth whitening dental services in Eatontown, also known as teeth bleaching, is a method of lightening the colour of your teeth, particularly the enamel, without removing any of the teeth’ surfaces. Sometimes, depending on the condition and nature of your teeth, a tooth whitening procedure may not result in the gleaming teeth shown in dental professionals’ center in Eatontown, NJadvertisements. Still, it will create a considerable alteration in the colour of your teeth.
Why should you get your teeth whitened?
The teeth whitening dental services in Eatontown should be availed by everyone at least once a year due to various reasons:
- The natural and artificial colour content in food, drinks, and other consumables causes stains on the surface of your teeth as you age.
- Discoloration of your teeth can also be caused by habits such as smoking and poor hygiene.
- A special family occasion, a friend’s wedding, or your graduation day may be around the corner. You may want to look best on the D-day and smile your charm into the party.
- To boost your self-esteem and confidence.
Types Of Teeth Whitening Dental Services
You can follow the teeth whitening process at your home and for better results, visit a dental professionals’ center in Eatontown, NJ.
- Whitening at home:This method makes use of hydrogen peroxide or carbamide gel. The gel is placed on the teeth and is left on for approximately 2 to 5 hours per day. This procedure is repeated for two or three weeks to get good whitening results. Anyone can do teeth whitening dental services in Eatontown at home without a professional’s help.
- In-surgery or laser-assisted lightening:This procedure is done at a dental professionals’ center in Eatontown, NJ, involves the application of a stronger gel to the surface of the teeth and activation with particular laser light. This treatment takes around an hour and should be repeated two or three times for best results.
How long can your teeth stay white after teeth whitening?
A proper tooth whitening procedure can last up to 3 years, depending on your diet and lifestyle. Certain foods are bound to stain the teeth, and habits like smoking will also tint the teeth. If you’re looking to maintain your whitened teeth, try to avoid or minimize the consumption of such foods and drinks.