No physical systems or copper cables means a reliable VoIP system – clients can always reach you
- The ability to transfer calls to colleagues means clients can be put through to someone who can help
- Your landline goes with you when you are on the road or working from home so you keep in contact with clients
- Virtually meet with clients using conference calls or video web meeting that are secure and private
- Setup a Digital Reception Assistant to allow callers to key in numbers to route to different extensions for quick access to help
- Setup line hunts so different extensions ring when clients call to ensure a staff member picks up
- Create individual voicemails for each staff member so clients can leave messages directly for specific staff
- If clients want to fax you – no problem – receive faxes via the phone system as email messages
Along with improving client service, a VoIP phone system also makes life easier for you.
- Save time – save money
Time-saving features include:
- No need to rely on large old-fashioned telcos like Telstra – we provide all phone lines and billing services
- You are not tied to your NBN provider – the phones can be used anywhere on any internet connection
- Make calls from your laptop using the desktop app or from your mobile phone using the mobile app
- Access a centralized companywide phone book of all the relevant phone numbers – suppliers, clients, staff extensions etc
What makes the VoIPBusiness VoIP phone service unique?
VoIPBusiness personalised support and billing services as well as the ability to provide additional integrated VoIP-based products for your small business makes their service unique. VoIPBusiness service is very reliable due to their use of large scale VoIP providers like AWS to underpin their services. VoIPBusiness based in UK.
Use on mobile phones means that even if you have a power or internet outage in the office, your phones keep working!
What do you need to use a VoIP phone service?
All you need is a reliable internet connection (eg. ADSL/NBN/4G) to use the VoIP for Business.
Can you use Soft Phone apps to replace your old handsets?
The VoIPBusiness service is a complete VoIP solution meaning that you can operate your hosted PABX without problematic old handsets. Soft handsets are better than old physical handsets because:
- Physical hardware can break down and not allow staff to send/receive calls
- Soft Phones are mobile and can allow staff to take their landline/extension with them when out of office
- Physical handsets are expensive to buy and maintain
- Soft Phones allow for an app to be installed on any internet connected PC/mobile device turning that device into a phone
- Physical handsets are more costly to install and setup as they often require integration into your network
- Soft Phones take minutes to setup and do not involve any network or hardware changes to be made
- Soft Phones work on mobile handsets as well as your PCs and Tablets to give you maximum flexibility and efficiency.
If you prefer a physical handset, you can purchase a cost-effective mobile handset without a sim/plan and use it by connecting it to your wifi network.
- We will call you and discuss your requirements
- We will analyse your current phone bill
- We will provide a written quote on the plans/services we recommend
- 6 Ways to Solve the Error Problem [pii_email_11fe1b3b7ddac37a081f]
How to Fix [pii_email_e6685ca0de00abf1e4d5]
5 Minutes to Solve the Microsoft Outlook Error [pii_email_6b2e4eaa10dcedf5bd9f]