Generally, most companies pay their employees with a scheduled payroll system. However, think of a situation in which you need to create QuickBooks Unscheduled Payroll check but don’t know how to do it? Sounds complicated!
Well, no need to bother yourself anymore. With this post, we will provide you with all the steps that you need to know to issue a paycheck outside of your regular pay schedule, including bonuses, commission, or termination checks.
While dealing with QuickBooks Unscheduled Payroll, you might face a number of issues. However, the solution is just a call away at 1.800.579.0391. In case you have any doubt, feel free to contact us and get the issues solved immediately
Also read : Quickbooks won’t open
Procedure for running unscheduled payroll in QuickBooks Desktop
To create QuickBooks unscheduled payroll check in QuickBooks Desktop, you need to follow the steps that we have mentioned below:
- At first, go to the Employees menu.
- From the Employees menu, you need to choose the Pay Employees option.
- For the check type, you need to select Unscheduled Payroll.
- Now, you need to enter the required payroll details and then hit the Continue button.
- Review the payroll details that you have entered to make sure every filled detail is correct.
- At last, hit the Create Paycheck button.
Steps to run unscheduled payroll in QuickBooks Online
To create QuickBooks unscheduled payroll check in QuickBooks Online, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps:
- At first, you need to click on the Workers tab from the left navigation bar and then choose the Employees option.
- Now, click on the Run Payroll button (On the upper right-hand corner of the screen).
- Look for the name of your employee you want to pay and click on the Create another check link next to it.
- Enter the compensation amount or any salary adjustments for the employee.
- Now, you need to confirm the Pay Period and Pay date.
- You need to choose Preview Payroll and then click on Submit payroll.
- At last, you need to hit the Finish payroll button.
In simple terms, the unscheduled payroll in QuickBooks is used when you need to create a paycheck outside of your regular pay schedule. Hopefully, after implementing the aforementioned steps in the post, you will able to create QuickBooks Unscheduled Payroll check. In case you need additional assistance, feel free to reach the QuickBooks support team by dialing our toll-free number 1.800.579.0391.